Raith v Glenavon

steakngravy

I’d like to see Munro sit another week.
McGurn
MacDonald, Davidson, McKay, Watson
Tait, Spenser, Anderson, Armstrong
Bowie, Baird

Aggressive (and a bit unconventional) and lets the bench and new players get some time.

What is that? :lol:

MacDonald at RB?
Watson at LB?
Tait at RM?
Anderson at CM?

I,ll not contribute to line up/ bench but poss the team will pick itself with Vaughan,Matthews and Thomson defo out injured,with Dingwall,Smith,Vitoria prob still out injured,and Bene possibly injured.Throw in cup tied Gullan and suspended Hendry we,ll be down to the bare bones

Struggle getting up for this cup/ competition so will be giving  it a miss.

Edited by Rovers_Lad

I am quite up for this cup now we’ve drawn a NI team and most of the big guns have been papped out. Like most seasons you don’t really get excited until the semis but I’m definitely more interested than when we were in the Championship and you dared to dream of winning the Scottish Cup.

Haud the  bus, the useless  c***s lost 0-7 last Saturday as well.

I follow the Irish Premier closely.
The last few seasons the Glens have pushed their way into the title frame and won a couple of Irish Cups.
However the bigger clubs have come in with big money and plundered a lot of their big hitters so it’s a total rebuilding job from scratch this season.
Must admit I didn’t see the collapse at both Linfield and Larne coming. The one thing their manager Gary Hamilton usually has them in hard to beat and very well organised.
Quite rightly Rovers will fancy their chances on Saturday.

3 hours ago, NE63 exile said:

Quite rightly Rovers will fancy their chances on Saturday.

Not so sure now with so many first choice players unavailable. The team will probably be along the lines of the one that was lucky to get past Ross County's youth team.

Feel free to contribute a lineup that allows some rest for vital players and works somehow.

I’d really like to see Armstrong Baird Gullan as the front 3 from the start this week. They were brilliant in the second half yesterday and could be the first choice going forward so I’d like to see us test that out beforehand in this game.  

Munro

Watson Davo McKay Trialist

Miller Tait Spencer

Armstrong Baird Bowie

anyone suggesting we should rest players is in my opinion wrong. we need the win as a moral booster, but more so the next round may just be a money spinner and we need money like some of you need sex.

Just like you need a caps lock key.

There are no money spinners in this tournament left. I'd quite like to progress, but don't start lying, weirdo.

20 minutes ago, kev23 said:

Just like you need a caps lock key.

There are no money spinners in this tournament left. I'd quite like to progress, but don't start lying, weirdo.

waterford, wrexham, ict all possible money spinners, so whose lieing. by the way numb nut since my stroke can only use one hand so caps lock some what difficult.

waterford, wrexham, ict all possible money spinners, so whose lieing. by the way numb nut since my stroke can only use one hand so caps lock some what difficult.
None of those matches would be money spinning in the slightest. To suggest otherwise is just daft.

10 hours ago, Rover the Moon said:

Better get those missing seats reinstated in the McDermid Stand to accommodate the Inverness hordes.

Mysteriously the match preview for this match initially stated that Glenavon fans would be in the McDermid Stand, it has now been changed to the Turnbull Hutton Stand.