Probably about time this was started!!!

On paper we should cruise this but it’s not going to be anything like that, this is going to be a tricky game up there as they always are, but going on last seasons results we should win this 2-0, we won both games there last season by that score line and Montrose beat us at our bit twice by the same score line!!![emoji848]

But we want to keep this run going and cement our place at the top as points are going to be dropped by the teams below us so it’s all about creating a gap now!!!

Watty loves playing up there and he is on fire at the moment so can see him being pretty influential!!!

A must win for both teams I think!!!

2-0 East Fife with a Chris Templeman hat trick!!!

Probably about time this was started!!!
On paper we should cruise this but it’s not going to be anything like that, this is going to be a tricky game up there as they always are, but going on last seasons results we should win this 2-0, we won both games there last season by that score line and Montrose beat us at our bit twice by the same score line!!![emoji848]
But we want to keep this run going and cement our place at the top as points are going to be dropped by the teams below us so it’s all about creating a gap now!!!
Watty loves playing up there and he is on fire at the moment so can see him being pretty influential!!!
A must win both teams I think!!!
2-0 East Fife with a Chris Templeman  hat trick!!!

This time last year we couldn’t buy a win and went up there a started our great run( Long was heroic to get us the win). As we have all said before- every team can beat every team in this league.

We are playing great though and reading the forum Mo also struggling at the back- we are scoring for fun so hopefully we can continue. Will be close....

I'm expecting a much tougher game than someone glancing at the league table might expect. The only doing Montrose have taken in the league was against Raith where all the goals came in the last 10 minutes. Would have taken a point from Falkirk if not for a freak goalkeeping error and played the majority of their game against Airdrie with 10 men.

It's always a tough game against Petrie's Montrose so we've got to keep the same standard we've set in the last 3.

Unchanged outfield team. Happy with either keeper.

Poor start from Montrose and I was expecting better from them and now we're top of the league I'm sure they will want to bring us down a peg or two! Never an easy game but we can take great confidence from our last 3 games! Any win will do as per but again a point away from home won't be sniffed at! One game at a time they say! Our players look like their having a blast and long may it continue! Mon the Fife

What concerns me about being at the top of the league at this (still) early point of the season, is how easy it is easy to get carried away and becoming overconfident too soon. This is a massive test of character for the squad and we must remain focused. As people have already said, on paper we should nick this but this will be just as tough as any other fixture we've had so far. Going for a nervy 2-1 win. 

Have to say I am impressed with the respect shown in some of the comments above from East Fife fans. Top of the league and you all seem very grounded. Fair play.
You boys will be full of confidence I'm sure and I have to admit I think you had probably the best transfer windows out of all the PT teams in the league so this will be a very difficult game for the Mo. However, I have a good feeling about this one. Our first win has to come at some point, we have key players to return from injury and with two young prospects joining the squad this week I think we have all taken a lift. I predict a tight game, Mo to edge it 2-1.

Have to say I am impressed with the respect shown in some of the comments above from East Fife fans. Top of the league and you all seem very grounded. Fair play.
You boys will be full of confidence I'm sure and I have to admit I think you had probably the best transfer windows out of all the PT teams in the league so this will be a very difficult game for the Mo. However, I have a good feeling about this one. Our first win has to come at some point, we have key players to return from injury and with two young prospects joining the squad this week I think we have all taken a lift. I predict a tight game, Mo to edge it 2-1.
Grounded and respectful, because we have all followed The Fife for decades , and know how fickle the game can be. Not respecting your opponents at our level , usually has one outcome! On paper we should win the game, but we do t play on paper.

There is no easy games! I've been following East Fife long enough to know not to disrespect our opponents as we just just don't know what lies around the corner! It's a long season and hopefully we can keep the injuries to a minimum and take it one game at a time in our quest to make the play offs!

I think las season is a perfect example not to be complacent. It looked inevitable that East Fife would be a certainty for 4th spot (at least) for the majority of the seasoon but hit a really, really bad spell towards the end and we were able to claim a playoff spot. They seem to have strengthened well this season and I'm sure Saturday's game will be tough, but hopefully we can start to pick up points now.