Scotland squad next month

3 minutes ago, Jason King said:

That entire selection of strikers isn't going to put the fear into San Marino never mind Russia.

There is nothing better, on current form, out there, champ. 

7 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Our options up front are shite. So why not bring in a guy who clearly knows how to score goals ?

Where do you draw the line? Nathan Austin has 17 goals in the Lowland League this year, worth a call up?

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Where do you draw the line? Nathan Austin has 17 goals in the Lowland League this year, worth a call up?

Seeing as how he's English, no.

I want at least 2 inclusions from you, that you would have ahead of Shankland and Russell, that would offer more to Scotland right at this moment in time. 

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Seeing as how he's English, no.

I want at least 2 inclusions from you, that you would have ahead of Shankland and Russell, that would offer more to Scotland right at this moment in time. 

Ross Stewart, Matt Phillips or Eamonn Brophy, presuming that Steven Fletcher and Leigh Griffiths don't want to be called up.

We have too many strikers in the squad though and should be looking at potentially playing someone like Christie through the middle as part of a front 3.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

I'll give you Ross Stewart, but the other two? Don't be silly. Absolutely woeful. 

I would outright refuse to consider anyone playing in the Scottish Championship given it's almost a different sport at that level.