Scotland squad next month

marshall(captain) ,

robertson(play him on the right to remind him he needs to compete for lb) mckenna ,souttar ,tierney

jack(on current form) / mctominay

mcgregor mcginn

fraser/forrest(whoevers form is more effective at the time) ,christie

griffiths

Edited by greenockraver

22 minutes ago, Craig McCulloch Burley said:

If Kerr, Porteous and McKenna is fit than Clarke plan centre back of them 

Clarke should call up Scottish Championship for fews good players there 

Yeah the guys playing in the Scottish and English Prems are not up to the required standard so we should bring in guys from the Scottish Championship - that should sort it !!!!

Goalkeepers: Who cares, Who cares, Who cares
Defenders: Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares
Midfielders: Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares
Forwards: Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares, Who cares

I was going to give a specific comedy 25th player, to show that there's just one I'd actually think deserving of a place, but I couldn't really think of one.  Given we're 6 months away from the games that actually matter, and the absolute lack of talent currently, we may as well just pick a squad from the Championship for all it matters to me.

You don't overhaul the squad in the space of 4 weeks - It wont be too different from that of this months unless injuries dictate. Excluding the handful of players that were out injured, the ones in that squad are pretty much the best available to us.

Keepers will be Marshall, McLaughlin + 1 other

LBs - Robertson and Taylor - doubt Teirney will be back

RBs - Unless someone comes from nowhere, O'Donnell and Palmer, maybe Ryan Jack if fit.

CB's - Cooper, Mulgrew, will defo be there, probably Hanley - then it depend if McKenna or Souttar or Findlay are fit - if not - take your pick from Bates, Devlin or Halkett

Midfield - McGinn, McTominay, McLean, Mcgregor are certainties. Armstrong will probably be there - on the fringes you've got Armstrong (likely) and Fleck (not as likely). In terms of wide or further up, Fraser, Forrest, Snodgrass and Christie are all definites

Forwards - I'd bring S Fletcher back in, but not sure he wants to play. Griffiths may be closer to a recall as well, but that depends on how he is being managed and whether he is ready. Depending on those 2, you are then left with a couple from Naismith, Russell, Phillips, McBurnie,

Edited by GhostZapper

Scotland squad

Keeper Marshall, Kelly, McGillivray

Defender O'Donnell Cadden/Palmer Tierney, Robertson Cooper, McKenna, Mulgrew, Findlay

Midfielder McGinn, McTominay, McGregor, Campbell, Ferguson,  Forrest, Fraser, Johnston, Armstrong, McKenzie

Striker Griffith Brophy, L.Smith, McNulty Shankland 

Edited by Craig McCulloch Burley

Got a question about San Marino and as well sticking it here rather than starting a new thread. Considering, against my better judgement, taking the kids along for the first time. From what I can see there is no longer a designated family area. Anybody take young kids to Hampden since that has been the case? Mine are 7 and 9 and they wouldn't stand up for the whole game. Wondering is main stand the best option, although it's a few quid more expensive. 

Everyone sits at the front still. You’ll have no trouble getting them sat down if you buy tickets in the first 10 rows. I had to leave my seats because I prefer to stand but everyone gets you can’t stand when the kids need to see. Works fine just now really. And for that game, you’ll have no bother.

9 hours ago, Waspie said:

Got a question about San Marino and as well sticking it here rather than starting a new thread. Considering, against my better judgement, taking the kids along for the first time. From what I can see there is no longer a designated family area. Anybody take young kids to Hampden since that has been the case? Mine are 7 and 9 and they wouldn't stand up for the whole game. Wondering is main stand the best option, although it's a few quid more expensive. 

There should be plenty of empty areas to move into for a better view if you're in the East or West stands.