Falkirk vs Forfar - 14/09/2019

I am hearing tonight that MC is a front for Astley. Not Mike but Rick. Apparently he is committed to the club and has said
Never gonna give you up never gonna let you down never run around or desert you

Might have worked had Ashley’s name been Astley. Sorry, but’s a five point deduction. Got to be fair to everyone.

Guest bernardblack
I'm hoping the forwards finally mesh and deliver what they are capable of. Docherty at 3, Hilson holding and feeding Forbes and Kirkpatrick. Currie up top. And really hoping JW doesn't go for the 70 minute 'all change'.

Get Hilson right up top and Currie on the bench. Not impressed with the latter last week.

Forbes in behind Hilson for me. Kirkpatrick left and Bain right. Irvine and Tapping in the middle of the park.

9 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Get Hilson right up top and Currie on the bench. Not impressed with the latter last week.

Forbes in behind Hilson for me. Kirkpatrick left and Bain right. Irvine and Tapping in the middle of the park.

I get what you're saying but Currie's credentials suggest he can deliver. Agree his control and passing has been suspect but he's a job to do. Tomorrow will be just the day for it all to fall into place.

5 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Surely it's quicker & easier to google him rather than post on here & wait for an answer.

If you really wanted to know that is.

Tried your tactic and you are indeed correct. It’s Marc McCallum and he’s a local, Forfar lad.

Appears from his career that he’s one of those boys who’s very good at this level but when he’s tried to make the step up a couple of times is just not making the grade.

I’m sure we had McCallum on trial a few years ago either before or after he signed for Plymouth.

Anyway do we think Ray will set up any differently today? I can see him going back to the narrow midfield bullshit. He attempted 4-2-3-1 last week and it was garbage as well. I reckon he’ll line up:

Bell/Mutch

Doyle
Durnan
Buchanan
Dixon

Gomis

Telfer
Tidser

Connolly

Sammon
McManus

As much as he/we need the win, I reckon it will be another cautious safety first performance. He won’t shift from that. It’s not because he doesn’t want to, it’s because he doesn’t know how to.

I’m sure we had McCallum on trial a few years ago either before or after he signed for Plymouth.

Anyway do we think Ray will set up any differently today? I can see him going back to the narrow midfield bullshit. He attempted 4-2-3-1 last week and it was garbage as well. I reckon he’ll line up:

Bell/Mutch

Doyle
Durnan
Buchanan
Dixon

Gomis

Telfer
Tidser

Connolly

Sammon
McManus
See if we don't play with wingers I'm going to riot. I'm not going to be there to see it but I'll riot at the Stirling Albion game.

Bell/Mutch

Doyle
Durnan
Buchanan
Dixon

Gomis

Telfer
Tidser

Connolly

Sammon
McManus

Got 9/10 right. Longridge starting instead of Telfer. Still think it will be the same shitey formation though.

1-1.