-----------------------------
Cyprus             7pts      +5
Kazakhstan   7pts       -1
SCOTLAND   6pts       -8
San Marino    0pts    -28

1cat5r.jpg?a435480

Edited by HibeeJibee

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Ngl, we're playing the best team in the world tonight and given outside of the importance of this result, it's about what I would expect sadly.

I will say this however (although I know I will get disagreements which is fair), we have a back up plan which literally asks us to beat either Finland or (hopefully) Bulgaria at home once without a reverse fixture, and then either Norway or Serbia at home once without a reverse fixture. We have home advantage in any game we play in the play-offs, and I feel like we can handle these teams. I am happy to be the only one not devastated after tonight, as Scotland are in a way better position as my club is in terms of achieving their goals.

So far Clarke's record at home is scrape Cyprus win by grace of square bit of post

Annihilation

Annihilation

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

At the risk of repeating myself, what I expect isn’t to beat the likes of Belgium, but I sure as hell expect us not to have a second arse ripped in about half an hour.

I'd say given the score and performance and circumstances your expectations and unreasonable and unrealistic.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I don’t agree. But feel free to join in .

Okay then I'll bite - it was me who made the point about Northern Ireland being 0-0 at half-time - I asked how they were playing - The Kincardine replied.

So what's your fucking issue with that?

You clearly missed the rest of the conversation in the run up to that.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

We’re really going to be up shit creek when Marshall finally goes “f**k this for a game of soldiers” after being shown up yet again by an inept defence!!!

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

According to@Kuro that's how you're supposed to play football and you're a moron for thinking otherwise.
My thoughts as well. He's shite.

This is true.  The problem is we aren't very good at it. 

According to morons like you what you are supposed to do is pass it forward all the time, otherwise known as giving the ball back to the opposition and resulting in a pumping. 

Did you.not learn anything even from watching Belgium tonight?  Some people will just never get it.

Same old rubbish really.

An average international team come to Glasgow and beat us 2-1. A good international team come to Glasgow and beat us 4-0. No wonder the fans are staying away, there’s just nothing tangible to be positive or hopeful about in that Scotland team.

Kazakhs definitely favourite for 3rd, and between us and Cyprus for 4th. Just when you think it can’t get any worse...

Just now, BingMcCrosby said:

I'd say given the score and performance and circumstances your expectations and unreasonable and unrealistic.

I’d say given your reply and lack of punctuation and your sentence being too long that you’re talking shite and I’m off to look for a comma behind the sofa.