RRFC vs. Peterheed

Few positive selection dilemmas for McGlynn for a change. Decisions to make in a few positions (if Bowie and Davidson are fit).

Munro or McGurn? Which 2 out of Davo/Bene/Anderson at centre back? Does he bring Vaughan in from the start? Does Gullan go straight back in?

I would go with:

Munro 

Miller-Bene-Anderson-MacDonald

Spencer-Hendry

Anderson-Vaughan-Bowie

Allan

Munro had his best game for us on Saturday and looked comfortable. McGurn hasn’t been terrible but I think Munro did enough to get another chance.

I thought Davo was having a good game before he went off. Probably best Bene has played in a while too. Think Anderson needs to start though so Bene gets the nod based on the fact I don’t think Davo will be 100%.

I was really impressed with Tait last weekend but it’s a no brainer, if Vaughan is fit to start he has to. If Bowie isn’t fit then Gullan should come back in but if everyone is fit I prefer Bowie and Anderson wide.

No matter what team is picked it’ll be nice to have a couple of potentially game changing options on the bench.

1 hour ago, R.R.FC said:

Few positive selection dilemmas for McGlynn for a change. Decisions to make in a few positions (if Bowie and Davidson are fit).

Munro or McGurn? Which 2 out of Davo/Bene/Anderson at centre back? Does he bring Vaughan in from the start? Does Gullan go straight back in?

I would go with:

Munro 

Miller-Bene-Anderson-MacDonald

Spencer-Hendry

Anderson-Vaughan-Bowie

Allan

Munro had his best game for us on Saturday and looked comfortable. McGurn hasn’t been terrible but I think Munro did enough to get another chance.

I thought Davo was having a good game before he went off. Probably best Bene has played in a while too. Think Anderson needs to start though so Bene gets the nod based on the fact I don’t think Davo will be 100%.

I was really impressed with Tait last weekend but it’s a no brainer, if Vaughan is fit to start he has to. If Bowie isn’t fit then Gullan should come back in but if everyone is fit I prefer Bowie and Anderson wide.

No matter what team is picked it’ll be nice to have a couple of potentially game changing options on the bench.

I'd personally pick Davo over Bene.

19 minutes ago, RRPT said:

I'd personally pick Davo over Bene.

I would too but I went with Bene based on Davo probably not being 100% fit and what I think McGlynn will do. I definitely think Davo is the better of the two.

It's could be the system we've been using for the majority of the season, with Davidson taking Matthews' place and Vaughan taking Bowie's, but that seems unlikely.

With the back five, and the wing backs providing width, I don't see where Grant Anderson slots in. Up front with Allan, Vaughan in behind? That's a lot of bodies in the middle - Vaughan, Spencer and Hendry will be looking to play in essentially the same area of the park.

Intriguing, to say the least.