Killie v Hibs

SOD's assist for the first is a thing of beauty. Porteous had no chance.

A thing of beauty. Pass of the century.

Or, if you work for BBC Sportsound - "a big lump up the park."

Just checked my notes on this...

Derek Ferguson also thinks Carlos Alberto's 1970 WC Final goal was "a bit of tippy tappy then just a heids doon big toebasher".

Willie Miller describes Zlatan Ibrahimovic's overhead kick from 30 yards V England as a "failed clearance".

Richard Gordon thinks Diego Maradona's goal against England was "Headless chicken type flukery."

11 hours ago, craigkillie said:
12 hours ago, mathematics said:
Agree [mention=29037]deadasdillinger[/mention] , however SOD is a strange one: there were plenty of occasions when he has acres to run into but seemed reluctant. 

He's a defender first and foremost, you can't expect him to always go.

I don’t.

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 18:27, kennysmassiveego said:

This is delicious .

Larry-had one decent save all game . 

Hint ....don’t listen to Derek Ferguson his only talent is chewing a Lego brick into Red vermicelli 

I don't know how anyone at that game can say we were lucky.

Just remembered there was a wee gimp in the Hibs end with a Welsh flag, was even waving it on way out after watching his team getting scudded off a team scudded off the Welsh mob.

Was even more a riddy than actually losing to the Welsh team. Imagine going out your way to buy that hahaha

12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Just remembered there was a wee gimp in the Hibs end with a Welsh flag, was even waving it on way out after watching his team getting scudded off a team scudded off the Welsh mob.

Was even more a riddy than actually losing to the Welsh team. Imagine going out your way to buy that hahaha

As much as I’m sure he was a complete spoon burning Leith junkie, is it possible that he had the Welsh flag for the profusion of Welshers in our team?

6 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

As much as I’m sure he was a complete spoon burning Leith junkie, is it possible that he had the Welsh flag for the profusion of Welshers in our team?

You've been fraternising too much with your Weegie pals if you think this kind of "who guv, me?" pish is going to gain any traction with normal people.

20 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I've just confirmed with the riddy-o-meter, and it turns out losing to the Welsh team is actually still more of a fucking riddy.

Better luck next time, champ. M8.png.59e140544465038392ab33da763be33c.png