Monday Night Football Thread

lichtie23

Clowney was immense for Seachickens and all my doubts about Jimmy G are back. If he was the level of QB we are paying for then we win that although to be fair to him injury to Sanders did not help. Gutting way to lose undefeated record but 8-1 at this point is still way better than I expected.

Clowney was immense for Seachickens and all my doubts about Jimmy G are back. If he was the level of QB we are paying for then we win that although to be fair to him injury to Sanders did not help. Gutting way to lose undefeated record but 8-1 at this point is still way better than I expected.
Yeah Jimmy G did start to look a bit shaky toward the end there. Too many inaccurate throws and what looked like panic throws in my inexperienced opinion.

Just finished watching the recording of the whole thing, without knowing the score. Those two cnuts commentating for ESPN though. Booger and that other wankjob.... Every two seconds, Russell Wilson MVP, MVP leader Russell Wilson, Russell Wilson leading the race for MVP, Russell Wilson, MVP, MVP.... and don’t get me started on blowing sunshine out the arsehole of every member of their armed forces. Heroes, saints, the anointent ones. Fcuk sake, get Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth on the phone.

Anyway, great game. Rant over. Until next time.

Just finished watching the recording of the whole thing, without knowing the score. Those two cnuts commentating for ESPN though. Booger and that other wankjob.... Every two seconds, Russell Wilson MVP, MVP leader Russell Wilson, Russell Wilson leading the race for MVP, Russell Wilson, MVP, MVP.... and don’t get me started on blowing sunshine out the arsehole of every member of their armed forces. Heroes, saints, the anointent ones. Fcuk sake, get Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth on the phone.
Anyway, great game. Rant over. Until next time.
Booger is fecking torture to listen to.

Caught the highlights too. 49ers run game struggled, which puts pressure on Garropolo to pass it and I'm still unconvinced he is up to that task. Bad enough having Kittle missing but losing Sanders hurt badly too. Seahawks went to sleep a bit and allowed the 49ers back into the game, an absolute gutter to pick Wilson off well into OT and still lose.

Been a few turnovers so far, but Rivers second interception of the night gave the Chiefs great field position and they run it in for a TD, 7-3 Chiefs midway through the second quarter.

Not watching but following the score. Chiefs have 70 yards on offence, is Mahomes looking hurt or are they just playing shite in general?

Not watching but following the score. Chiefs have 70 yards on offence, is Mahomes looking hurt or are they just playing shite in general?
Just been a bit of a shitfest from both teams so far, Chargers pull it back to a point at half time, 10-9 Chiefs.

Hopefully a Mexican drug cartel kidnap Booger.