Monday Night Football Thread

lichtie23

Fucking disgusting. The officials absolutely handed that win to the Packers. The Lions were robbed. Three terrible calls in the final two drives. [emoji35]

They said in commentary that Tre Flowers has never been called for a hands to the face penalty, then suddenly he gets 2 in a quarter. The refs are getting worse

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

They said in commentary that Tre Flowers has never been called for a hands to the face penalty, then suddenly he gets 2 in a quarter. The refs are getting worse

They somehow manage to see Tre Flowers put his hand in Bakhtiari's face twice but completely miss Marvin Jones being arm barred out of a reception on the drive before. Scandalous.

They somehow manage to see Tre Flowers put his hand in Bakhtiari's face twice but completely miss Marvin Jones being arm barred out of a reception on the drive before. Scandalous.

I don’t remember the arm bar but I remember Jones having the arm thrown across his chest as he try’s to catch the ball. Or are we talking about the same play?

It’s the same all over the league. Von Miller gets held every week but they don’t want it to be like the last drive in the jets cowboys game at the weekend were there was flags on 7 (?) consecutive plays.

It’s infuriating esp when it does against you. If I was a lions fan I would be raging they lost that game on the back of those 2 penalties. They weren’t even that close