Monday Night Football Thread

lichtie23

Watched the 40 minute highlights. The Redskins look vile at times (They did improve in the 2nd half) we may just beat them next week! How long are they going to give Keenum? Was that 4 turnovers from him? How many fucking penalties were there as well? Seemed like every 4-5 plays there was a flag, especially in the 1st half.

Booger McFarland continues to be the worst commentator in the game. Absolute clown of a man

Crowd were shouting to get Keenum out during the game, you could clearly hear it in the background, especially when he threw the pick early in the 3rd quarter.

Big game for Cleveland tonight, need to follow up that win against Baltimore and keep the pressure up.

Niners looking to go 5-0. Kittle giving me the fear with the way we've managed tight ends in recent years.

Up early for work tomorrow but I can see me waking up to follow on twitter.

31-3 Full time. 49ers ran the ball for miles, but struggled after Juszcyzk went off with a knee injury. Gould missed 3 field goals, 2 of them wide and 1 blocked, first time he has ever missed 3 in a game. 49ers are on their 3rd long snapper of the year and it obviously still needs some work.

D line were superb, disrupted Mayfield all night with Bosa the stand out.

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:

31-3 Full time. 49ers ran the ball for miles, but struggled after Juszcyzk went off with a knee injury. Gould missed 3 field goals, 2 of them wide and 1 blocked, first time he has ever missed 3 in a game. 49ers are on their 3rd long snapper of the year and it obviously still needs some work.

D line were superb, disrupted Mayfield all night with Bosa the stand out.

Not impressed with passing game. With way 9ers running ball we should be seeing a lot more opportunities for Jimmy G to get the ball down the field. Defence was immense again. 4-0 though. If Jimmy G can get more consistent in passing game I might having nothing to complain about!

Not impressed with passing game. With way 9ers running ball we should be seeing a lot more opportunities for Jimmy G to get the ball down the field. Defence was immense again. 4-0 though. If Jimmy G can get more consistent in passing game I might having nothing to complain about!
Yep, he was very inconsistent throwing the ball, missed a couple of easy throws. Hopefully Juszcyzk isn't too badly injured.

Is George Kittle the best Tight End in the league?

The 49ers are 4-0 for the first time since 1990 and there is a lot to like about this team. D-Line is very good and Bosa looks a star already. The Run game is a big strength as well, but I share concerns on the passing game, I’m just not sold on Jimmy G.

As for Cleveland.......

f**k them!