2nd v 3rd

1 minute ago, Killiefan said:

Aberdeen suffered a few injuries yesterday on the nasty grass pitches. Never to be highlighted.

Bottom line is players get injured playing football.

The constant moaning about artificial surfaces is just boring, esp when they can't come up with anything concrete to back up their agenda against them. Hilarious too that Kent went off injured when nobody was near him after Gerrard had a pop at Clarke over Jack not being properly looked after with Scotland, you just couldn't have set that up any better if you tried.

5 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Is it annoying you, it's the type of shit we have to listen to all the time when folk gibber on about plastic pitch injuries, fuckall ever gets said about players being injured on grass pitches though.

I never moan about pitches as it is, literally, a level playing field for both teams.  I was just mildly amused that you and your polypropylene pals are so touchy on the subject.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I never moan about pitches as it is, literally, a level playing field for both teams.  I was just mildly amused that you and your polypropylene pals are so touchy on the subject.

More sick hearing c***s moaning about artificial pitches, whether you moan about it or not makes no difference to the explanation I gave you in my other post. You pick up on a few posts mentioning grass pitch injuries and tell us we're touchy about artificial pitches being criticised, multiply that by 1,000 then come back to me and say it doesn't get boring hearing the same shite over and over again.

23 hours ago, bennett said:

Even at 3 - 1 down Livi still persisted with their time wasting, a horrible football team.

Being described as "horrible" by one of the odious orcs is like Boris Johnston suggesting that someone else may not be entirely truthful.

Actually brightened up by day with an irony overload

On 15/09/2019 at 21:57, LIVIFOREVER said:

More sick hearing c***s moaning about artificial pitches, whether you moan about it or not makes no difference to the explanation I gave you in my other post. You pick up on a few posts mentioning grass pitch injuries and tell us we're touchy about artificial pitches being criticised, multiply that by 1,000 then come back to me and say it doesn't get boring hearing the same shite over and over again.

If ever my club is subject to the same repititious shite on thread after thread as you have to constantly endure - and if we as a fanbase face the same quips or comments time after time - then I will remember this post and come back and empathise with you.  Don't see it ever happening, though.

Edited by The_Kincardine

If ever my club is subject to the same repititious shite on thread after thread as you have to constantly endure - and if we as a fanbase face the same quips or comments time after time - then I will remember this post and come back and empathise with you.  Don't see it ever happening, though.
.Unknown-5.jpeg

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Apples and oranges mate.