2nd v 3rd

Masterclass from Bro Collum.  Award a penalty that could have been ignored and then even it up by engineering a disallowed goal and a sending off.  What an asset he is for us.

Hard lines Livi.  Home win was deserved on balance but I take the point made at the start of the thread that you play differently this season.  That was very difficult for us.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Masterclass from Bro Collum.  Award a penalty that could have been ignored and then even it up by engineering a disallowed goal and a sending off.  What an asset he is for us.

Hard lines Livi.  Home win was deserved on balance but I take the point made at the start of the thread that you play differently this season.  That was very difficult for us.

With all due respects Kincardine.This was Livingston you were playing.Said to my mates pre match,officials would play a part in this game.Point proved. Deserved points for the Rangers. But Feyenoord will be a bigger nut to crack. Good luck in Europe.For Livi,we are not here just to make up the numbers. Our top 3 players sitting in the stand. Not an excuse.Bloody injuries.See yous in the cup at our place.Well done.

We rode our luck in the first 30 mins. Had Rangers scored it might’ve been a routine victory.

Last 15 of first half we got into it.

Came out second half and had a right good go to unsettle the Rangers defence. Crawford seemed to be a lot closer to Dykes which is what I’d have expected, and going beyond, from Pittman. 

Clear penalty. From where I was sat it didn’t look like a freekick for the equaliser. Did Bartley contact Morelos before knocking the ball out of play? 

As above, on the balance we’d have been lucky to win but Devlin’s ‘goal’ was ruled out; Erskine and Dykes both going close. Disappointing to lose the second from a corner. 

To cap off my review through Livi tinted specs I thought the sending off was harsh. I missed the incident for the first yellow and then thought Dykes was simply competing as he had been. Trial by Sportscene for the moral victory.

On the whole, deserved points for Rangers but on another day we might’ve taken something from the game.