2nd v 3rd

1 hour ago, bennett said:

They dived, they fouled, they time wasted but in the end football won and they got Sevco'd back to the stone age....

The type of game where we'd have previously dropped points.

Morelos and Halliday dived all game.

5 hours ago, ATLIS said:

What actually happened with Kent, walked off the pitch actually crying? Just seemed to pull up and was done

He was under prepared by the sevco backroom staff , hasn’t played for weeks and slippy G throws him in to an SPFL game .

Steve Clarke will be pissing himself tonight at the irony of the situation.

^^^ expect humourless  sevconian alteration to this last line . 

1 hour ago, kennysmassiveego said:

He was under prepared by the sevco backroom staff , hasn’t played for weeks and slippy G throws him in to an SPFL game .

^^^ expect handsome and happy sevconian alteration to this last line . 

There you go, bud

1 hour ago, kennysmassiveego said:

^^^ expect humourless  sevconian alteration to this last line . 

Hilarious stuff.

On 09/09/2019 at 11:05, LIVIFOREVER said:

grass pitch

On 12/09/2019 at 17:00, LiviLion said:

another game on grass

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

those grass pitches.

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Fucking grass pitch 

8 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Those fucking grass pitches 

If a joke is worth telling once...

Watching the highlights, I don't think Dykes can really complain. 1st yellow was stupid and meant he put himself in a situation where anything mistimed was going to lead to trouble. 

Devlin's disallowed goal was soft but are unfortunately given 9 times out of 10. The 'foul' on Morelos for the first Rangers goal looks questionable but it's hard to tell from the angle. Poor defending for all three goals, particularly the third.

Very positive attacking performance based on the highlights and it looks like we could have got a point on another day. If we play like that against Aberdeen, I think we will get a good result.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

57 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Nothing screams Rangers like paying the second highest fee for a player, only to have him injured in his first game. I had a feeling it would happen

Nothing screams 'diddy' like stating 'the second highest fee for a player' without context.  But then I should be used to infantile dross like this.  Anyway, here's yer highlights:

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nothing screams 'diddy' like stating 'the second highest fee for a player' without context.  But then I should be used to infantile dross like this.  Anyway, here's yer highlights:

I thought Flo was the biggest fee followed by Kent. My bad if that is incorrect 

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

If a joke is worth telling once...

Is it annoying you, it's the type of shit we have to listen to all the time when folk gibber on about plastic pitch injuries, fuckall ever gets said about players being injured on grass pitches though.

19 hours ago, crispy said:

We rode our luck in the first 30 mins. Had Rangers scored it might’ve been a routine victory.

Last 15 of first half we got into it.

Came out second half and had a right good go to unsettle the Rangers defence. Crawford seemed to be a lot closer to Dykes which is what I’d have expected, and going beyond, from Pittman. 

Clear penalty. From where I was sat it didn’t look like a freekick for the equaliser. Did Bartley contact Morelos before knocking the ball out of play? 

As above, on the balance we’d have been lucky to win but Devlin’s ‘goal’ was ruled out; Erskine and Dykes both going close. Disappointing to lose the second from a corner. 

To cap off my review through Livi tinted specs I thought the sending off was harsh. I missed the incident for the first yellow and then thought Dykes was simply competing as he had been. Trial by Sportscene for the moral victory.

On the whole, deserved points for Rangers but on another day we might’ve taken something from the game.

I think Goldson going down like he'd been hit by a baseball bat and slapping the ground with his hand had a lot to do with Collum's decision making for that card.

13 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Watching the highlights, I don't think Dykes can really complain. 1st yellow was stupid and meant he put himself in a situation where anything mistimed was going to lead to trouble

Devlin's disallowed goal was soft but are unfortunately given 9 times out of 10. The 'foul' on Morelos for the first Rangers goal looks questionable but it's hard to tell from the angle. Poor defending for all three goals, particularly the third.

Very positive attacking performance based on the highlights and it looks like we could have got a point on another day. If we play like that against Aberdeen, I think we will get a good result.

Yep, first one was just silly, bumping into their player knocking him over as he bent down to place the ball on the ground. Looks like he caught Goldson with his elbow as he spun round on landing, accidental too, not a booking imo but as you said, the first booking left him wide open to being sent off for another.

Goldson's reaction was pitiful btw, big Gallagher had a few elbows to his napper and just got on with it, at Motherwell the boy went flying in elbow first bursting his head open and big Dec just sat down so the game would be stopped while he got the wound attended to, then got up with a bandage wrapped around his napper and walked off to the side line waiting to be waved back on, no drama or hand slapping the ground pish. Oh and the Well player didn't get a card for that one either.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Is it annoying you, it's the type of shit we have to listen to all the time when folk gibber on about plastic pitch injuries, fuckall ever gets said about players being injured on grass pitches though.

Aberdeen suffered a few injuries yesterday on the nasty grass pitches. Never to be highlighted.