The Sons v The Diamonds 14.9.19

9 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I think it will be that formation but Murray always takes me by surprise. He seems ok to leave Nat out and I think he will keep Kerr in the back 3 and Ecks on the bench. I will be wrong big time as usual. I can see us getting an away win for once in Dumbarton.

I Think Eckersley will be on the bench again as well.  Hopefully Leon McCann will be raring to go again since he was excellent against Falkirk and could be the ideal man for the LWB Role with perhaps MacDonald on the right? I'd go something like:

Hutton

Fordyce - Crighton - Kerr

Macdonald---------- - Millar------------- - McCann

Thomson--------------Roberts or Carrick

Gallagher - Smith

Macdonald and McCann are fit enough and hard working enough to get up and down in the WB roles.

Its either going to be a 4-3 cracker either way, or a 0-0 shit show.

This will be the first game of the season that I’ll miss, so we’ll probably put in a performance and come away with three points. I’d go:

Hutton

Fordyce - Crighton - Eckersley

Thomson - McKay - Millar - McCann

Carrick

Gallagher - Smith

Probably a bit harsh leaving Kerr and McDonald out but I don’t think Eckersley can miss out on the starting eleven when fit, and we can’t persist to play Thomson at LWB.

Roberts for Mckay and agree about Josh Kerr who seems to recovered from one poor game and has was really aggressive last week.iI think he is a class act and hopefully he is important to the team.