Staggies vs Buddies - 14/09/19

21 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Good for you seriously.  No problem you wining the game it's the incompetence of the refs I have a problem with. 

Nothing to do with 'good for you'. He's explaining the rule. He's the 4th person on this thread to do so and yet you still think we were robbed of a clear goal because there was a man on the line. 

It was an absolutely marginal decision that might or might not have been correct. It is not a robbery of any kind that it was disallowed. 

13 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Your a St Johnstone fan on a high getting a draw today. But you have the worst goals against in the league. Who knows maybe your on the up. I can tell you St Mirren are not we are really bad up front if it does not Improve St Mirren will be relegated.  

I was on about the offside.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Nothing to do with 'good for you'. He's explaining the rule. He's the 4th person on this thread to do so and yet you still think we were robbed of a clear goal because there was a man on the line. 

It was an absolutely marginal decision that might or might not have been correct. It is not a robbery of any kind that it was disallowed. 

Have you watched the game with the camera behind the goals  ?. Bottom line we are crap up front and will fight another relegation battle unfortunately.  We are not good enough to compete sadly.  

1 minute ago, Comrie said:

It's marginal. 

If the St. Mirren lads (#9 and #19) had jumped over the ball it's a goal. They didn't so it made the linesman doubt.

Yeah it is marginal. 

The assistant ref definitely says that it's the number 9 (Obika) who is offside and to me he looks like he is. His left foot appears to be closer to the goal line than the keepers feet, Obika is leaning toward goal too, while the keeper is leaning away from goal so I presume his upper torso would be offside too. I think you are right when you say had Obika left it the ball would have gone in and the goal would have stood. 

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

Yeah it is marginal. 

The assistant ref definitely says that it's the number 9 (Obika) who is offside and to me he looks like he is. His left foot appears to be closer to the goal line than the keepers feet, Obika is leaning toward goal too, while the keeper is leaning away from goal so I presume his upper torso would be offside too. I think you are right when you say had Obika left it the ball would have gone in and the goal would have stood. 

Does it matter Malky ? We are bad up front no way we will score enough to keep us in the league in my opinion as things stand right now. 

20 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Have you watched the game with the camera behind the goals  ?. Bottom line we are crap up front and will fight another relegation battle unfortunately.  We are not good enough to compete sadly.  

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Change the record. Marginal loses are hurting us but there is nothing to be in full blown panic mode about yet. 

Edited by djchapsticks

5 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Does it matter Malky ? We are bad up front no way we will score enough to keep us in the league in my opinion as things stand right now. 

If the strikers were missing loads of chances then I'd say they were the problem, but from watching the first hour the real problem looks like a lack of creativity which was a major part of the problem in the League Cup Group Stages too. 

I don't really get what Goodwin was trying to achieve either. He puts two big players up top but the only width in the team comes from McAllister. Maybe Waters is supposed to do a better job of getting up and down the left flank but he just doesn't do it. Magennis so far has St Mirren's two best efforts on goal but he doesn't look interested in trying to link up with the front players and I presume Flynn and Foley are there to protect the defence cause I haven't seen anything remotely creative from either player. 

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Change the record. Marginal loses are hurting us but there is nothing to be in full blown panic mode about yet. 

Not panicking D.S. We offer nothing up front in my opinion.that I'm afraid that will have us struggling.  Livie and Ross County have taken points of us . I expect Hamilton to get a result against us also. I hope not but feel they will sadly.  

13 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:
Not panicking D.S. We offer nothing up front in my opinion.that I'm afraid that will have us struggling.  Livie and Ross County have taken points of us . I expect Hamilton to get a result against us also. I hope not but feel they will sadly.  

Always amaze me that when you post on here at night, you always come across as someone who have had 1 drink to many. But on B&W, you come across as someone who is sober [emoji23]

Edited by tam the bud

12 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

D.S. 

Wait....I'M D.S?! I mean I saw you posted the below the other day and I didn't even have slightest semblance of who the f**k you were on about.

On 13/09/2019 at 00:17, Demented Zebra said:

Have yet to read anything from you that is not a bore probably you have picked up little Engerland humour. Abuse away behind your hidden keyboard Jimmy boo . I stick by my opinion you have none . So what is your point caller. Have you got your wee yapping pooch on your lap D.S. 

DJ, DJC, Chappy, Chappers, even fucking DJCrapsticks, I could pick up on but D.S?! Not a scooby! I legit had no idea this was about me and it makes it all the funnier that you think I have any interaction with Jimmy at all, much less being a 'yapping pooch' for anyone when I simply picked you up on being drunk,abusive and wholly out of order to another person on the forum. :lol: 

I worry about you lately dude....as the bold Taylor Swift once said, 'You need to calm down'.

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Up front we offer nothing  . Another fight for survival awaits. 

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

We will have another fight to stay in this league . We offer hee haw up front very very disappointed.  

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Vince we are shocking up front. 

St Mirren will be fighting for their lives to stay in the league our strikers are utter crap. 

I can tell you St Mirren are not we are really bad up front if it does not Improve St Mirren will be relegated.  

56 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Bottom line we are crap up front and will fight another relegation battle unfortunately.  We are not good enough to compete sadly.  

51 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

We are bad up front no way we will score enough to keep us in the league in my opinion as things stand right now. 

27 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Not panicking D.S. We offer nothing up front in my opinion.that I'm afraid that will have us struggling. 

Yup. Not panicking at all.

As calm as a Hindu cow. :lol: 

Edited by djchapsticks

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

D.S. 

Wait....I'M D.S?! I mean I saw you posted the below the other day and I didn't even have slightest semblance of who the f**k you were on about.

DJ, DJC, Chappy, Chappers, even fucking DJCrapsticks, I could pick up on but D.S?! Not a scooby! I legit had no idea this was about me and it makes it all the funnier that you think I have any interaction with Jimmy at all, much less being a 'yapping pooch' for anyone when I simply picked you up on being drunk,abusive and wholly out of order to another person on the forum. :lol: 

I worry about you lately dude....as the bold Taylor Swift once said, 'You need to calm down'.

Oh dear two feet in again ha ha ha. Go to BAWA match day thread. I wrote before the game. Lose this game we will struggle this season. As usual I will be proved right we will struggle to stay in the league as we have hee haw up front.. Accounts will have Saints fans  pulling their hair out not because we are going bust . Sadly because so much money has been wasted. More importantly we cant score goals. Seriously cant believe you as a bud cant grasp that. But hey hoo abuse a fellow bud. You are rather good at that . 

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Yup. Not panicking at all.

As calm as a Hindu cow. :lol: 

I take it you have one too many? Ether that I have rattled your cage. 10 out of 10 for me. Has Div not given you advice he must be embarrassed by your biting if not he should be. I have every respect for Div top man but where the f**k did he meet a tit like you. 

5 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Oh dear two feet in again ha ha ha. Go to BAWA match day thread. I wrote before the game. Lose this game we will struggle this season. As usual I will be proved right we will struggle to stay in the league as we have hee haw up front.. Accounts will have Saints fans  pulling their hair out not because we are going bust . Sadly because so much money has been wasted. More importantly we cant score goals. Seriously cant believe you as a bud cant grasp that. But hey hoo abuse a fellow bud. You are rather good at that . 

Did you tell olli your mates about your  new name on Pie and Bovril ? First post telling me  by PM how you are a boxer wanting to meet me for a fight. I was willing to meet you but you never turned up. If that's your style you are a cone. Billy big boots with no balls. Disappear mate you are a f.u.c.k.i.n  laugh . 

2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Did you tell olli your mates about your  new name on Pie and Bovril ? First post telling me  by PM how you are a boxer wanting to meet me for a fight. I was willing to meet you but you never turned up. If that's your style you are a cone. Billy big boots with no balls. Disappear mate you are a f.u.c.k.i.n  laugh . 

Mate, you're literally quoting yourself and picking a fight...with yourself. It's bed time.