Staggies vs Buddies - 14/09/19

51 minutes ago, houston_bud said:
1 hour ago, billyg said:

Almost as good value as Josh Heaton

If it's 40k that's about £2k per goal. Cracking business.

2 hours ago, houston_bud said:

I seem to remember Stubbs saying that Ross County made a very good offer. Take from that what you will.

The boy was desperate to get away as Stubbs had already made it clear he didn’t rate Stewart. Another monumental f**k that was trademark Stubbs. 

The offer was no more than St Mirren were entitled to. St. Mirren didn’t want him. County did. They paid the bare minimum.
Why would we have been entitled to anything? Not saying you're wrong, I genuinely don't know why we'd have been due any money.

My guess is that Stubbs' 'very good offer' would've actually been a shite offer for anyone who knew anything about Ross Stewart, which is why I added 'take from that what you will'.

Why would we have been entitled to anything? Not saying you're wrong, I genuinely don't know why we'd have been due any money.

My guess is that Stubbs' 'very good offer' would've actually been a shite offer for anyone who knew anything about Ross Stewart, which is why I added 'take from that what you will'.

Entitled to was the wrong choice of word. I was trying to intimate that St Mirren weren’t exactly difficult to deal with.

Stubbs seems to have been a bit of halfwit. I’m certainly more inclined to go with what you are saying than what he did.