Staggies vs Buddies - 14/09/19

How can a goal be called offside when a Ross County player is on the line ? Saying that all teams are up against  shocking decisions from referees. As far as St Mirren are concerned to me we are bottom 4 ,   probably bottom 2 so nothing has changed.  Up front we offer nothing  . Another fight for survival awaits.  Well done Ross County.  

10 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

How can a goal be called offside when a Ross County player is on the line ? Saying that all teams are up against  shocking decisions from referees. As far as St Mirren are concerned to me we are bottom 4 ,   probably bottom 2 so nothing has changed.  Up front we offer nothing  . Another fight for survival awaits.  Well done Ross County.  

Because the offside rule is 2 defenders. 

The goalkeeper counts as a defender and he was miles off his line. Whether he was in line with Obika or not is completely marginal. 

Also, you had us pinned as 7th or 8th only 2 or 3 matches ago. 

Edited by djchapsticks

8 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've apparently got the best manager since Alex Ferguson in charge, so I'm sure you'll turn it around.

I’m not really interested that you seem to be looking for a bite. It’s five games in and our strikers haven’t taken enough chances. That’s my concern. The last thing we need is to bump another manager after 5 games. We need stability and I’m sure Jim Goodwin will get it right given time.

1 minute ago, glenburn bud said:

I’m not really interested that you seem to be looking for a bite. It’s five games in and our strikers haven’t taken enough chances. That’s my concern. The last thing we need is to bump another manager after 5 games. We need stability and I’m sure Jim Goodwin will get it right given time.

Would not worry about St Johnstone they will be bottom four fighting for their life. Unfortunately so will St Mirren Vince we are shocking up front. 

5 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I'm more trolling Zebra, who just two weeks ago claimed we were cast iron certainties to be relegated, and you'd be pushing for the top half because Goodwin was the best manager you'd had in 30 years. 

4 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Have you watched it ? Seriously? I was not at the game ALBA proved it. 

Yes, it conclusively proves nobody was offside.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm more trolling Zebra, who just two weeks ago claimed we were cast iron certainties to be relegated, and you'd be pushing for the top half because Goodwin was the best manager you'd had in 30 years. 

Yes, it conclusively proves nobody was offside.

Mate Ross County deserved the win I would not argue that. Can only assume you have not seen the TV picture.  Ross County player is just off his line with the Saints player in front of him Hey this could have happened to your team getting you relegated that is the stakes. Seriously is that right ?  What I will admit to is St Mirren will be fighting for their lives to stay in the league our strikers are utter crap. 

Edited by Demented Zebra

1 minute ago, Demented Zebra said:

Mate Ross County deserved the win I would not argue that. Can only assume you have not seen the TV picture.  Ross County player is just off his line with the Saints player in front of him 

Fucking hell.

2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Mate Ross County deserved the win I would not argue that. Can only assume you have not seen the TV picture.  Ross County player is just off his line with the Saints player in front of him Hey this could have happened to your team getting you relegated that is the stakes. Seriously is that right ?  What I will admit to is St Mirren will be fighting for their lives to stay in the league our strikers are utter crap. 

The offside rule is two defenders must be in front of the attacker. A keeper is a defender. It was really close. I'm undecided on it.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't agree with you somehow thinking its a stonewall decision.

Your a St Johnstone fan on a high getting a draw today. But you have the worst goals against in the league. Who knows maybe your on the up. I can tell you St Mirren are not we are really bad up front if it does not Improve St Mirren will be relegated.