Staggies vs Buddies - 14/09/19

50 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

We were missing a whole squad by the looks of things, really poor from us but Livi seem to be making teams make mistakes so who knows.

we shouldn't be as bad this weekend.

I will make my mind up as to how Saints season will go after the first quarter. Defence wise was quite happy before Kirk Broadfoot came in. Midfielde is our strong point. Strikers have yet to shine time will tell. 

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

I will make my mind up as to how Saints season will go after the first quarter. Defence wise was quite happy before Kirk Broadfoot came in. Midfielde is our strong point. Strikers have yet to shine time will tell. 

Absolutely no doubt the strikers are where we need to improve at the moment. For now, I'm happy to put trust in Jim's coaching methods, along with our decent transfer business in all other areas, and believe they will come good.

For the four games so far we have only played with one striker who had little support. We looked a lot better when we played two up front in the second half against Livi. The manager is still trying to work out his best starting 11 but for me playing Andreu behind the lone striker is not working too well. I would prefer Magennis there or else play with two strikers.

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Great news thanks for that. Will need to buy my misses Black Magic chocolates and nice flowers to keep her Saturday night a nice one. 

Let's see if you can remain sober and not spout made up shite about fellow posters for once.

2 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Let's see if you can remain sober and not spout made up shite about fellow posters for once.

Have yet to read anything from you that is not a bore probably you have picked up little Engerland humour. Abuse away behind your hidden keyboard Jimmy boo . I stick by my opinion you have none . So what is your point caller. Have you got your wee yapping pooch on your lap D.S. 

Have yet to read anything from you that is not a bore probably you have picked up little Engerland humour. Abuse away behind your hidden keyboard Jimmy boo . I stick by my opinion you have none . So what is your point caller. Have you got your wee yapping pooch on your lap D.S. 
Yup.....pished again.

53 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
9 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Yup.....pished again.

Rather than dragging the thread into the gutter off topic  and enduring other posters into your agenda PM me.. 

Changed my mind on how I'd like us to set up for this.

Laidlaw

Fraser  Watson Morris  Foster

Mullin Vigurs Grivosti Henderson Gardyne

Stewart

I'm tempted to give Power a start as the ability of Vigurs and Henderson on the ball could find the channel for him to burst into but he's probably suited as a sub in home games.