Hamilton Academical VS Celtic Live on BT Sport (12:00 KO 14/09/2019)

Better in the 2nd half. I'd have liked to have seen us swap a defender for a striker and went two up front with Oakley and Ogympoe in the last 20 mins and had a go at them but hey ho. Our goal difference didn't take a battering so can't really complain. Beck looked decent when he came on.

Dull first half, better second. Ogkmpoe caused some problems, Alston did quite well and Gogic was excellent. The three centre-backs were all fine too.

Everyone's choice of pass was usually spot-on which helped with counters - it just wasn't enough to score against an OK Celtic. Other than Motherwell, I quite like what I've seen of the Gogic-Collar partnership.

Neither 'keeper had anything to do.

Big fan of Celtic's away kit.

Neil Lennon has admitted Jullien was unconscious, but they decided to put him back into the game.

An absolute fucking idiot, and you'd hope some form of punishment was headed their way for that, but football still doesn't seem to care about head injuries.

Neil Lennon has admitted Jullien was unconscious, but they decided to put him back into the game.
An absolute fucking idiot, and you'd hope some form of punishment was headed their way for that, but football still doesn't seem to care about head injuries.
What actually happened? I just saw him go down with no one really near him.

Agree with your post though.

3 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Imagine being unable to take a throw in properly.   That attempt by Gogic was woeful you would imagine a professional would know if his foot was going to go over the line for a foul throw.

It should have been allowed, part of Gogic's heel was touching the line, his other foot was fine. That is all that is needed though he was careless to be so close to a foul throw.