Friendly opposition required.

PC39MSO

Wishaw high school FP’s require friendly opposition for this Saturday 14th Sept home or away due to not having a league fixture. 

If any team is interested please contact myself on 07857888917

Edited by PC39MSO

Does your team not play in a league? Seems your on here every other week looking for a game.

To be brutally honest you won’t get many junior teams looking to play ammos. If you win who cares you beat a pub team of you get beat then the pub team suddenly thinks they are world beaters, there is little value in it for juniors 

1 hour ago, HaroldWilson said:

Does your team not play in a league? Seems your on here every other week looking for a game.

To be brutally honest you won’t get many junior teams looking to play ammos. If you win who cares you beat a pub team of you get beat then the pub team suddenly thinks they are world beaters, there is little value in it for juniors 

Ok Harold Bishop, if anything it gives a junior team the chance to look at players from amateur teams that are more than capable of playing junior and get for free. You think because your junior your better than everyone else, well I can assure you your not. 

11 hours ago, PC39MSO said:

Ok Harold Bishop, if anything it gives a junior team the chance to look at players from amateur teams that are more than capable of playing junior and get for free. You think because your junior your better than everyone else, well I can assure you your not. 

we have signed some cracking players from amateur football over the years im rsure we will try and pick up more that way

I don't see the harm in it. The team clearly have a free week and are looking to keep the players sharp and test themselves against junior opposition as junior is seen as the next step up. No harm in it