Arbroath vs Thistle

Another good point on the board and but for a poor decision by the stand side linesman and some good saves from Fox in the Thistle goal it would have been 3 points. Thought Thistle should have had a few more yellow cards for some cynical tackles. But good performances throughout the team and any points we can pick up against the better teams in the next few games will be a bonus.

Think I can see why the manager signed the midfield players when the consensus seemed to be that we needed a forward or two. The midfield players are being asked to press and close down the opposition and chase everything. Difficult for part time players to keep that intensity up for a full game and as they start to tire they can be subbed for fresh legs and it seems to have worked so far. 

Won’t don’t have any devine right to win games in this league and I’m sure our squad will have that mentality. No matter what picture you’re trying to paint, a point at home to Thistle isn’t a bad result. I think we will take anything we can get and see where it gets us. 
You're original point made you look like a smart arse trying to have a cheap dig.
As i’ve alluded to already I don’t think the league table is much of a guide until teams have played each other once, possibly even home and away, that's just my opinion.

It’s not a cheap dig at all; Arbroath played well enough last night but if you’re going to stay up then winning your home games against dross like Partick will surely be a major part of that. Some of your fans though seem to think you were up against Barcelona instead of a rabble who haven’t actually won a single league game yet.

Has to be said spence was totally ineffective last night yes runs about a lot to what end product. We had more about us when Donnelly and Doris came on the build up to the disallowed goal was good play

Spence was good.

Doris done nothing.

Donnelly had some decent moments

It’s not a cheap dig at all; Arbroath played well enough last night but if you’re going to stay up then winning your home games against dross like Partick will surely be a major part of that. Some of your fans though seem to think you were up against Barcelona instead of a rabble who haven’t actually won a single league game yet.

Being the best team with the ball out of Dunfermline, Alloa and Qots hardly equals Barcelona

Spence was decent first half when were pressing high and had support. When we dropped a bit deaper he lacked the support and he's not someone who can operate on his own. Doris I thought did well when he came on and contributed to the goal that wasn't. Donnely also played well.

Doris done nothing who started the move for Donnelly,s disallowed goal [emoji848]

You're so biased it's no real. It was about a 6 yard pass / lay off under absolutely zero pressure [emoji23]

I could've done it

ETA: comment not meant as a dig either by the way by time he come on we were doing a load of chasing the ball about and never had much of it ourself

Another great performance by us lichties, happy with the point but felt we deserved and were robbed of the 3 after seeing the replays back. So far it’s been a fantastic start and with the great players and squad we have we will do really well I reckon. Certainly don’t look out our depth anyway, JT and O’Brien were immense last night.