Arbroath vs Thistle

Can we make it 3 league wins on the bounce in front of the telly cameras on Friday night? Murphy, Bobby and Hammy will come back in tho I could see Gaston keeping his place in the sticks.

That would be very harsh on DeeJay but I suppose the competition is why Dick signed Gaston. Miko has been away with Finland U21 so won’t start.

That would be very harsh on DeeJay but I suppose the competition is why Dick signed Gaston. Miko has been away with Finland U21 so won’t start.

I’m not saying it wouldn’t be harsh on DJ but based on what Gaston done yesterday he deserves to keep his place in the team. Same could probably said about Stirling who will drop out for Hammy tho he didn’t put a foot wrong.

Quite looking forward to this. Another ground to tick off the list. I'm assuming it'll be a similar team to Saturday with Robson and Niang dropping out for Palmer and Zanatta. We've got to win a TV game/league game some time, 2-1 Jags. 

Looking forward to watching the boys on tv on Friday as I'm not sure when I'll be over the border to take a game in proper.

More of the same solid, give little away, competitive performance, take chances on offer and bag all 3 points would be splendid.

Interesting to see what combo DC picks up top.

Very excited for my first trip to Gayfield, less excited about our prospects of victory. Recommendations for pubs and a steer towards the best curry in Arbroath appreciated.

Station Bar then to Tutties best bet really. 4/5 pubs down west port though
and few Indians too.

Game will be segregated again. Kind of feels unnecessary don't imagine Thistle will have more than 300 or so maybe?

Very excited to see  Partick Thistle at Gayfield, Should be another great game hopefully and our confidence is sky high after a brilliant start to the season, Hoping  thistle bring a decent crowd like Qots and Dunfermline to have another fantastic atmosphere and with the added excitement of the game being on the tele which I hope doesn’t keep too many folk away. Love Gayfield when it’s packed, always a great occasion, Cant wait until both the Dundee clubs visit.

Very excited to see  Partick Thistle at Gayfield, Should be another great game hopefully and our confidence is sky high after a brilliant start to the season, Hoping  thistle bring a decent crowd like Qots and Dunfermline to have another fantastic atmosphere and with the added excitement of the game being on the tele which I hope doesn’t keep too many folk away. Love Gayfield when it’s packed, always a great occasion, Cant wait until both the Dundee clubs visit.

It is more likely the kick off time keeps folk away.

I hate to disappoint but I highly doubt Gayfield will be packed. The fact this is a Friday 7.05pm kick off, it's on free to air TV and we're stinking the place out mean it won't be a big travelling support

Yeah, was looking forward to this but the Friday kick off has humped it for me.  Anyway, here's our TV record (including the playoffs) of league games since the ICT game in 2013. Going for 26 in a row without a win. Even if you filter out the arse cheeks it's 13 played without a win.

image.png.3527f234c8d1f03f03b199154c9dcfaa.png