Week 1

lichtie23

Thank feck Brock dropped that potential int. Lions shat the bed but Murray looked much better 4th quarter. Cardinals defence done a great job considering the number of backups & rookies (missing both starting corners). Rookie Byron Murphy at cornerback for Cardinals was a stand out.

On positivew for the Lions Stafford hit 8 (I think) different players so clearly theres option on offence.

I went to bed on Sunday night with the Cardinals two scores down, fully expecting to wake up and see we'd been thumped. Watched the highlights back and the offence seemed to really click in that fourth quarter. Great to see David Johnson start the season strong, I'm hoping he has a really big year.

On 08/09/2019 at 12:46, pozbaird said:

MNF: Broncos lose to the Raiders as Joe Flacco gets his arse ground into the dirt due to our O-Line being as strong as a baby’s first shite.

It’s being so cheery that keeps me going. 😀

Pretty much. New season, same as the last couple. Poor play calling, a coach looking like a rabbit in the headlights. Gruden kicked Fangio’s arse so hard Fangio will land in Vegas before the Raiders do. So-called ‘mean defense’ posted missing, mis-firing offense... only delivering something when it’s too little too late. The difference this season is that we have employed an ageing lump of wood who cannot run the length of himself at QB.

If Lindsay gets injured, this team are well and truly fcuked. Mahomes, Watson, Wilson, Prescott... these kind of guys are showing us up for the dinosaur that we are.

Edited by pozbaird

On 10/09/2019 at 12:40, die hard doonhamer said:

I went to bed on Sunday night with the Cardinals two scores down, fully expecting to wake up and see we'd been thumped. Watched the highlights back and the offence seemed to really click in that fourth quarter. Great to see David Johnson start the season strong, I'm hoping he has a really big year.

The main reason is because we Patricia shit the bed, as usual, and started playing far too soft in coverage.