Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

44 minutes ago, Gav Lenin said:

Wishaw 1 - Eastfield 2, worst conditions I've ever watched football in never mind folk playing in it. Entertaining game, settled by a screamer in the last few minutes. 

Tight game. Gutted to be out but all the best to Eastfield going forward.

46 minutes ago, GAVT67 said:

Tight game. Gutted to be out but all the best to Eastfield going forward.

Could've went either way, fair fucks to both teams trying to play in that. Thought it might get abandoned at one point the wind was that bad. 

Some turn out

1 hour ago, king Henrik7 said:

I had no idea he’s never been to game. He talks as tho sandys are the best team on the planet and will beat everyone. How’s he coming to that conclusion?

Don't take that as a dig from me mate just don't rise to the clown . It's people like him that give teams bad reputations . 

1 hour ago, Ganjaman said:

Mate I think you’ll be find fintry weren’t at there best today and are extremely disappointed in how they played. Stone wall penalty denied in the last minute which was the biggest bricker since red rum won the national! Be interesting to see the return game next week in Dundee 

Left with a few minutes to go so never saw that. Fancy Fintry to win the replay.

22 hours ago, Chris Brown said:

Unfortunately this years final won’t be at Hampden. Concerns with surface ahead of euro 2020. Certainly take the shine off for the clubs fortunate enough to get there.

Is the semis still at hamilton? Should just keep the final there aswell if thats the case