Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

I’m pretty sure you’ll find I say I wouldn’t judge a team seeing them play once.

People are quite quick to judge sandys having seen them play once..... which is an unfair thing to do!!!

I give credit where credit is due and both LEAFA teams have done outstanding to get to this stage and any team who plays them will be in a game.

5 hours ago, shams69 said:

Think the fintry will be in the semis , very good team and well organised from what I've heard, very good defence strong midfield and the strikers scoring for fun , so I'm going for
fintry
Eastfield
Tolcross
Sandys

Na drumchapel will wipe the floor with them!

27 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I will be shocked if shortlees dont win by 2/3

A widnae bet oan that mate. Seen them a ryt few times this year n they ain't gr8. Knapp ain't the player he wiz n they dont hav a guid striker. The wee boi yogi has dragged them thru the games that I huv seen 

I think all games will be close, Drumchapel not doing too well in the league but had a few impressive cup wins in the Scottish and the West, league position doesn't reflect the team they are in arguably the strongest league in Scotland

20 minutes ago, B McK said:

I think all games will be close, Drumchapel not doing too well in the league but had a few impressive cup wins in the Scottish and the West, league position doesn't reflect the team they are in arguably the strongest league in Scotland

The Drum are a reletively young side and have a few very good attacking players. They will have a go thats for sure!

Dont know anything about Fintry, heard its mainly the Douglas team thst put Colville out couple seasons ago? If case theyll be no mugs.

Think that all 4 ties will be reletively close affairs, wouldnt be surprised if a replay or 2 is needed.

Eastfield definetely the team to beat, starting to motor now and they have the best squad of players imo. 

Be surprised if they dont win it.

Yeah Fintry changed their name from Douglas last season

The Drum are a reletively young side and have a few very good attacking players. They will have a go thats for sure!
Dont know anything about Fintry, heard its mainly the Douglas team thst put Colville out couple seasons ago? If case theyll be no mugs.
Think that all 4 ties will be reletively close affairs, wouldnt be surprised if a replay or 2 is needed.
Eastfield definetely the team to beat, starting to motor now and they have the best squad of players imo. 
Be surprised if they dont win it.