Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

1 minute ago, Thekeeper said:

if you seen the team they had yesterday with all the players there rumoured to be missing next week its no good for them against the team that every body says are the best in the land i hope they do well but even there own players think it will be embarrassing 

I’ll take you’re bet they don’t concede 5 let alone 10. Stop being so disrespectful ffs. Epitomising everything that is wrong and insulting about the whole game. Let teams go and prove themselves. Cast judgement after the result

2 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

if you seen the team they had yesterday with all the players there rumoured to be missing next week its no good for them against the team that every body says are the best in the land i hope they do well but even there own players think it will be embarrassing 

I’ve been following this without comment... until now. I’ve got a pretty good idea I know who you are and I’m almost certain you were not at the game yesterday. I am even more certain that none of my players would say they are “worried they are going to be humiliated”

It’s arguably the toughest draw of the round and it’s a hard game no matter who we do or don’t have available.  We know we are up against it but will be there giving it our best shot to make the 1/4 finals. 

Edited by Dinsey

3 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

I’ve been following this without comment... until now. I’ve got a pretty good idea I know who you are and I’m almost certain you were not at the game yesterday. I am even more certain that none of my players would say they are “worried they are going to be humiliated”

It’s arguably the toughest draw of the round and it’s a hard game no matter who we do or don’t have available we will be there giving it our best shot to make the 1/4 finals. 

It was arguably the toughest draw of the round last 32 as well but we all know what happened there. Even without corner flags!

Entitled to your opinion but Oban will skelp them in my opinion. Wishaw a bang average team. Seen them twice this season and gobsmacked anyone would describe them in those terms. Eastfield for me who are a far superior team.

From what I saw of them nobody will skelp them , they are well organised team with some very neat and tidy footballers in there.

I think they'll be a few shocks yet again this round, everyone writing Merpro off etc, not an easy place to go to for Drumchapel and no mention of East Coast Sides though, Tollcross putting out The Burn and Fintry the Thorn, Menzieshill dispatching Uddingston easily and Cowie Thistle a good result also, being from the East hopefully it's our time this year but it is all on the day no easy games this far in the competition

13 hours ago, Number 10 said:

Sandys will be looking to bounce back after disappointment of losing in the East. Don't know much about Braehead but have seen they are on a good run. Expect Sandys to have to much for them though going with reputation. 

Definite test for Sandys in this one, Braehead on a fantastic run the now and full of confidence. 

Couple of big weeks for them aswell in the majors so we will see what there made of.

Nobody from the east winning it.

I think they'll be a few shocks yet again this round, everyone writing Merpro off etc, not an easy place to go to for Drumchapel and no mention of East Coast Sides though, Tollcross putting out The Burn and Fintry the Thorn, Menzieshill dispatching Uddingston easily and Cowie Thistle a good result also, being from the East hopefully it's our time this year but it is all on the day no easy games this far in the competition

Eastfield, Shortlees probably favourites bud and will take a good team to beat them

There have definetely been some surprises in the majors this season but I think when the trophies are getting handed out the winners will be a little less surprising.

Maybe you should lay off the weed. All about opinions and mine is Scottish won't be in the east

Ach well hopefully a few surprises for you on Saturday then m8, sorry for being so stupid to think the cup could come east this season , how silly o me, one game at a time, tell Snoop I was asking for um ffs