Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

On 10/03/2020 at 10:20, HendersonDelivers said:

uz shood be embarased to lose to them.dug meat team. canny wait for the star to beet them on Friday and then for them to get duble put past them by eastyfield

Right enough, totally embarrassed pal. Dug meat

I’ve watched this lad a few times and cannot defenders Thought process at all. The lad is the size of a mountain n moves like a train yet they still try to get tight. Clueless. 
Some left zinger on him but I’m really interested in how the Eastfield centre half gets on cause he is an absolute baller. 
buzzing for that tussle .

You need to drop off on him... get tight and he rolls you. Or stop the ball at source. He a fantastic player.

I was going to head up to watch it but something came up. Is the eastfield centre half casual? As he won’t get time to play from him

11 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

You need to drop off on him... get tight and he rolls you. Or stop the ball at source. He a fantastic player.

I was going to head up to watch it but something came up. Is the eastfield centre half casual? As he won’t get time to play from him

Liam Taggart plays for Eastfield and he was probably the best defender i came across be interesting that one 

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:

Obviously you’ve played wi this fantastic player at some stage of your distinguished  career 😉

Edited by puma king
@

5 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

Ironically we played a 5s tournament not long ago against him n everyone wanted a dick measuring contest with him n he embarrassed them all Except the final 👀. Just stand off him and when he eventually works it on to the left foot close the space down. Easier said than done I know. 

looking forward to it

Ironically we played a 5s tournament not long ago against him n everyone wanted a dick measuring contest with him n he embarrassed them all Except the final [emoji102]. Just stand off him and when he eventually works it on to the left foot close the space down. Easier said than done I know. 

looking forward to it

Is this centre half we are talking about you?

That’s exactly how I’d play him, cracking player. He’s 100% the standout for tollcross imho but they are far from a one man team. Only concern for me is they can be bullied out a game. Regardless of the outcome what an achievement for them getting to the last 4 and that goes for all the teams.

8 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

Is this centre half we are talking about you?

That’s exactly how I’d play him, cracking player. He’s 100% the standout for tollcross imho but they are far from a one man team. Only concern for me is they can be bullied out a game. Regardless of the outcome what an achievement for them getting to the last 4 and that goes for all the teams.

Mikey Yuill. Looks a pler but made to look better because centre halves r idiots. 
yeah tollcross done excellent to get to semis. Well in to them. 
supporting Eastfield though 

Mikey Yuill. Looks a pler but made to look better because centre halves r idiots. 
yeah tollcross done excellent to get to semis. Well in to them. 
supporting Eastfield though 

He’s very very hard to play against so interesting to see how he does against a team of this ability. Should be a cracking game but I’m rooting for Tollcross.