Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

12 minutes ago, The retro star said:

Could wait see who finalists are and try get someone easy for both fans to get to ? May be tough but could happen

Falkirk shouldn’t be hosting nowt east being there is bad enough

Falkirk not the worst venue but it does have its flaws.

I don't follow Junior football, but was wondering if that was Tollcross in Glasgow or Edinburgh?

If they come against a team that will allow them to play football they’ll be comfortable.... in a battle they may struggle, pace out wide and boy up top is very good, strong, good on the ball and decent pace. Fantastic result for them today. Personally I hope they go on to win it. Not saying will but I’d love to see an Edinburgh team win it.

3 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

If they come against a team that will allow them to play football they’ll be comfortable.... in a battle they may struggle, pace out wide and boy up top is very good, strong, good on the ball and decent pace. Fantastic result for them today. Personally I hope they go on to win it. Not saying will but I’d love to see an Edinburgh team win it.

Disappointed in YMs performance today. Did not do enough to get through but we'll be back. 

Tollcross made the most of their chances over the 2 games and have a match winner up front. 2 efforts on goal today and both taken. Not a bad return.

Well organised team who work hard, good pace out wide and will hopefully go on to win the cup.

Decent guys both on and off the park so best of luck to them.

On 07/03/2020 at 19:15, quickoverayard said:

I’ve watched this lad a few times and cannot defenders Thought process at all. The lad is the size of a mountain n moves like a train yet they still try to get tight. Clueless. 
Some left zinger on him but I’m really interested in how the Eastfield centre half gets on cause he is an absolute baller. 
buzzing for that tussle .

2 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

I’ve watched this lad a few times and cannot defenders Thought process at all. The lad is the size of a mountain n moves like a train yet they still try to get tight. Clueless. 
Some left zinger on him but I’m really interested in how the Eastfield centre half gets on cause he is an absolute baller. 
buzzing for that tussle .

Is that Liam Taggart by any chance? Played him against him when he was at Steins 

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 23:09, justagoalie said:

Disappointed in YMs performance today. Did not do enough to get through but we'll be back. 

Tollcross made the most of their chances over the 2 games and have a match winner up front. 2 efforts on goal today and both taken. Not a bad return.

Well organised team who work hard, good pace out wide and will hopefully go on to win the cup.

Decent guys both on and off the park so best of luck to them.

uz shood be embarased to lose to them.dug meat team. canny wait for the star to beet them on Friday and then for them to get duble put past them by eastyfield

1 hour ago, HendersonDelivers said:

uz shood be embarased to lose to them.dug meat team. canny wait for the star to beet them on Friday and then for them to get duble put past them by eastyfield

Star will get scudded off them and must hurt you there the first team since Craigshill to reach the semis of the big cup in about 2 decades! You’re famous Sandys? Papped out