Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

Glenburn a very good side, wasnt too impressed when watched them against Southside but was a different side against us, and should be disappointed not to at least come away with a replay but Fintry were not at their best so were there for the taking. In front of goal is where it matters though and it was the Glenburn keeper who was being tested not ours, until the last 10 mins when Glenburn had nothing to lose but our keeper was solid and we see the game out, that's football. surely no team is rotten who's made the last 8.

1 hour ago, B McK said:

Glenburn a very good side, wasnt too impressed when watched them against Southside but was a different side against us, and should be disappointed not to at least come away with a replay but Fintry were not at their best so were there for the taking. In front of goal is where it matters though and it was the Glenburn keeper who was being tested not ours, until the last 10 mins when Glenburn had nothing to lose but our keeper was solid and we see the game out, that's football. surely no team is rotten who's made the last 8.

Defo agree ❤️🖤

No really as Cowie, Merpro, Lauriston and Menzieshill all went out, Sandy's still with it all to do, Fintry and Tollcross only teams guaranteed through

I know it's a few teams out from the last 16 but thats because they had 7 out of 16 in it. Im not from the east but I would have thought 7 in the last 16 is a pretty decent season and 2, possibly 3, in the last 8 is also very good.

No really as Cowie, Merpro, Lauriston and Menzieshill all went out, Sandy's still with it all to do, Fintry and Tollcross only teams guaranteed through

I know it's a few teams out from the last 16 but thats because they had 7 out of 16 in it. Im not from the east but I would have thought 7 in the last 16 is a pretty decent season and 2, possibly 3, in the last 8 is also very good.

I agree it definitely is, hopefully avoid each other

Quarter final draw

Gartcosh United AFC or East Kilbride Y.M. AFC v Tollcross Thistle AFC
Shortlees AFC v Sandys AFC or Braehead AFC
Drumchapel AFC v Fintry AFC
Oban Saints AFC or Wishaw HSFP AFC v Eastfield AFC

Incentive for Oban or Wishaw to get through as best chance of beating Eastfield is to play them in Oban or Wishaw.

Quarter final draw
Gartcosh United AFC or East Kilbride Y.M. AFC v Tollcross Thistle AFC
Shortlees AFC v Sandys AFC or Braehead AFC
Drumchapel AFC v Fintry AFC
Oban Saints AFC or Wishaw HSFP AFC v Eastfield AFC
Incentive for Oban or Wishaw to get through as best chance of beating Eastfield is to play them in Oban or Wishaw.

Semi Finals for me now;

Tollcross
Shortlees
Drumchapel
Eastfield

6 hours ago, Instigator part 2 said:

When is the game cunny?

The 1/4s are on the 29th Feb, the last 16 replays will be this Sat.

The semis are on the 18th and 23d. respectively, ( both Prov ), and the final 19th of April.

All the games are early this year due to the Euro's, so I am led to believe.