Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

Can u tell us who is better than wishaw/oban out the teams that r left then other than possibly eastfield or are u just guessing??

Last seasons Shortlees are a better side but as ive not seen them this season that is purely on guesswork and their results. Drumchapel, Gartcosh and EK ive seen in person and I believe they have more quality throughout their teams. The other teams remaining I cant comment on because ive not seen them.

Last seasons Shortlees? Did they win it last year??
We're talking bout this season!
With all due respect , u talk some shite!

As I said very few folk on here will have seen all the teams and make judgements based on results and what we have seen of them and if theyve lost or added players. I was quite clear about that. I mentioned 3 teams Ive actually seen but I see you chose to ignore that. Seems its only your opinion that matters or is valid. Sorry if I've upset you by not agreeing with your opinion. You seem a wee bit precious and need to take a chill pill [emoji2] [emoji2]

9 hours ago, AM-1 said:

Was at the Wishaw Oban game today. Wishaw the better side but Saints grew into the game as it wore on minus the last quarter. The lad upfront for Oban whom I think was called up to the select didn't look that good at all, the wee 11 was a far far better player. Fair play to Wishaw btw who were a disciplined side who kept trying to work the ball and play the game the right way. Oban looked lightweight at times so maybe a few more senior players available for the replay which looks to be a cracker.

I wasn't at the game but had a look at the Oban Saints line up.

Given everyone being fit and available there would probably have been 2 or 3 others starting.

The fullback, number 3 (scored the goal) is in the Scottish League select along with number 10 who is Saints best player.

Number 11 is very good. Just doesn't play enough.

By the sounds of it not too much in it. Hoping being at home next week will make the difference. 

1 hour ago, B McK said:

Terrible shout get in the last 8, beat Thorn and Glenburn on the way but we're rotten, all about goals lads, thought Glenburn were better on the ball but obviously we were better in front of goal on the day

Agreed.....dont go to Thorn n win or put out Glenburn if ur shite. Both teams had chances and both keepers were up to it. Goal of the season contender was a one off hit and made the difference on the day. 

Dont know who this clown is but he certainly doesnt come from glenburn wi pish talk like he posted below.

Also f**k Glenbuck. Gucci gang pumped oot see you

3 hours ago, wingwaa said:

Correct mate there performance was an embarrassment. Fintry are rotten. 

😂😂 dry your eyes mate, fintry did t get out of second gear and still won! Glenburn keeper was man of the match for me so that says a lot. P.s get it right up yi WOOOOOOO 😂😂❤️🖤

18 minutes ago, wingwaa said:

Glenbuck had a few player oot yest mate. 

Yeah that’s fair enough, but so did we. We had 3 first teamers out. We weren’t at our best that’s for sure but for you to say we are rotten is a bit of a poor show in my opinion mate.