Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

3 minutes ago, Billy Big Time said:

I had privilege of watching castle milk hurlford game today, and unpopular opinion but the boy David rocks is one of best players I’ve seen in amateur football regardless of age. Class is permanent

Hahahahahahahahahaha stay off the glue Rocksy eh? 

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Winner of this 1 plays Eastfield in final if dont draw each other beforehand.

Eastfield to make the final yes. Not a chance Wishaw/Oban will be there. 9 other teams left in the draw and would expect the majority of them to beat Wishaw/Oban in the last 8

Guest Rob Roy no 1
1 hour ago, Billy Big Time said:

I had privilege of watching castle milk hurlford game today, and unpopular opinion but the boy David rocks is one of best players I’ve seen in amateur football regardless of age. Class is permanent

Who does he play for. What was the score in this match

1 hour ago, Billy Big Time said:

You've always been pish rocksy doednt matter what age you are 👍

Was at the Wishaw Oban game today. Wishaw the better side but Saints grew into the game as it wore on minus the last quarter. The lad upfront for Oban whom I think was called up to the select didn't look that good at all, the wee 11 was a far far better player. Fair play to Wishaw btw who were a disciplined side who kept trying to work the ball and play the game the right way. Oban looked lightweight at times so maybe a few more senior players available for the replay which looks to be a cracker.

2 hours ago, Gav Lenin said:

Eastfield were a class above Lauriston today, put up a fight but got steamrolled. 

Let ourselves down today, felt we were the better team when we levelled it but then fell away and deservedly lost. 

The feeling is of disappointment because we never done ourselves justice. Eastfield haven’t had to work too hard to get their goals . At this stage of the competition against top class opposition, you have to be at your best and we were found wanting today and just never competed well enough.

All the best to Eastfield. 

9 hours ago, Billy Big Time said:

David rocks smoke’s smack. Dirty man. Heed like a birds nest sir. Heard they called him crack rocks doon Kilwinning wiy. 

So you have now slated shortlees, oban and wishaw. Three sides who have proved themselves as top amateur sides over the years. Standard of games can be poor. Colville park were one of the best ever amateur sides but I saw them a couple of times and they looked average. Still won everything in amateur football. Cant be brilliant every week. If that's what your after stop following amateur football would be my advice 

Mix up with another similar user name. I couldn't slate Shortlees this season as I've not seen them. Maybe a bit harsh on Wishaw and Oban but I genuinely think there are better teams left in than both of them, certainly on yesterday's showing. I was hoping for 2 really good sides based on some predictions on here but I just didnt see it. Not much quality throughout both teams to progress to the final imho.

1 minute ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Mix up with another similar user name. I couldn't slate Shortlees this season as I've not seen them. Maybe a bit harsh on Wishaw and Oban but I genuinely think there are better teams left in than both of them, certainly on yesterday's showing. I was hoping for 2 really good sides based on some predictions on here but I just didnt see it. Not much quality throughout both teams to progress to the final imho.

Can u tell us who is better than wishaw/oban out the teams that r left then other than possibly eastfield or are u just guessing??