Merpro v  drumchappel . 0-2
Eastfield v lauraston . 5-1
Braehead v Sandys . 2-2
Menzieshill v Tollcross . 1-3
Fintry v Glenburn. 2-1
Cowie Th v shortless. 0-3
Gartcosh v East Kilbride . 1-2
Oban v Wishaw or Singer. oban win 

av no seen a lot of these teams and dont no much about them apart from what ive seen oan here so guessing a bit 

Scottish Amateur Cup 5th rd

Singer AFC 0 v 3 Wishaw High School FPs

Onto next Saturday which see Wishaw High School FPs now take on fellow CSAFL side Oban Saints in rd 6.

All the best to Singer AFC for the rest of the season and for the hospitality back at the Snooker Club.

Scottish Amateur Cup 5th rd
Singer AFC 0 v 3 Wishaw High School FPs
Onto next Saturday which see Wishaw High School FPs now take on fellow CSAFL side Oban Saints in rd 6.
All the best to Singer AFC for the rest of the season and for the hospitality back at the Snooker Club.

For me wishaw will won the Scottish cup. Great side

18 hours ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Entitled to your opinion but Oban will skelp them in my opinion. Wishaw a bang average team. Seen them twice this season and gobsmacked anyone would describe them in those terms. Eastfield for me who are a far superior team.

A lot of people though we were bang average the last time we won it 😉 lol. All on the day. Any team is capable of having a blinder or a howler from time to time, handing the momentum to a team that maybe normally you might struggle to match never mind beat. At this stage all the managers will be hoping for from their respective sides is for them not to leave anything out on the pitch and give it their all.

1 hour ago, junglehenry said:

Lauriston missing players due to injury. Drew 4-4 yesterday, and beat on penalties in another cup.

at there game yesterday one of there injured players was saying none of there usual strikers or centre backs are going to be fit next week and there really worried they are going to be humiliated Eastfield will put 10 past them if they play same team as yesterday 

14 minutes ago, Thekeeper said:

at there game yesterday one of there injured players was saying none of there usual strikers or centre backs are going to be fit next week and there really worried they are going to be humiliated Eastfield will put 10 past them if they play same team as yesterday 

Get a grip mate I guarantee that no team who reaches the last 16 of the Scottish will concede 10 against anyone. You’re just a p***k

Just now, Sandysafc said:

Get a grip mate I guarantee that no team who reaches the last 16 of the Scottish will concede 10 against anyone. You’re just a p***k

if you seen the team they had yesterday with all the players there rumoured to be missing next week its no good for them against the team that every body says are the best in the land i hope they do well but even there own players think it will be embarrassing