Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

22 hours ago, CRM19 said:

Hearing rumours that ex Aberdeen defender zander diamond signing for the manky mob so maybe not as outrageous a comment than first thought

Their shite anyway. 2 Scotland Am players but Danderhall beat them and where better team over 2 games. Danderhall worst team in Leafa prem.

On 15/01/2020 at 21:19, pleslie99 said:
On 15/01/2020 at 15:55, Thekeeper said:
if he never knew then harestanes would have told the ref the rule  and it would have been followed it is them that has to start it by saying we want to protest so get laurie captain in and put it on the teamsheet it is up to them to make sure they do this properly and they havnt by the sound of things 

The ref would have the teamsheets as they would be given to him before the match. If he is unaware of the rule he isn't going to allow teams to dictate what is written on the teamlines once in his possession! He would just let the safa be aware of what was said and let them deal with it.

I'm pretty sure almost any referee in that scenario would be willing to oblige if they were told by the club(s) that these were the competition rules.

32 minutes ago, xnxx said:

Hard draw that disney

I was surprised at the result last week so Harp will fancy it again although most people would fancy Eastfield in the replay. 

If they do progress, it’s probably the tie everybody privately wanted to avoid. We’ve not had it easy in the draw in any round so far that’s for sure. 

I’m having that game watched tomorrow so will be kept up to speed as it goes while we play. 

Guest Rob Roy no 1
22 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

I was surprised at the result last week so Harp will fancy it again although most people would fancy Eastfield in the replay. 

If they do progress, it’s probably the tie everybody privately wanted to avoid. We’ve not had it easy in the draw in any round so far that’s for sure. 

I’m having that game watched tomorrow so will be kept up to speed as it goes while we play. 

Is that the end of the protest dinsey

3 hours ago, thepunisher said:

That must be the worst looking draw for a Scottish cup round to date amateur game not the same anymore 

Why? Because the big names haven't been good enough to get through. Is it only good if they do? Surely its refreshing to see other teams getting there? What a crazy statement