Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

Was 11 degrees mate, no surprise you needed bog roll, your patter is shite

Shortlees were the better team by country Mile, the lees goalie had had ice hanging aff his nose in the second Period. The number 6 for the dynamo is a big Fairy, plus nae bog roll in the away dressing room ! 

2 hours ago, Polnessan72 said:

Shortlees were the better team by country Mile, the lees goalie had had ice hanging aff his nose in the second Period. The number 6 for the dynamo is a big Fairy, plus nae bog roll in the away dressing room ! 

David blunkett 

And the soup was cawld 

^^^^^^Fcukin seethin!

Liked the wee guy up front was playing more to the right. Very fast. I heard someone mention Joe Gold was the best midfielder in Amateur football. Not on yesterday’s performance he isn’t.

Joes been about a while. Won everything at amateur level more than once. Maybe getting on a bit but as i’ve said before any amateur team would take him. Good player

3 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

Liked the wee guy up front was playing more to the right. Very fast. I heard someone mention Joe Gold was the best midfielder in Amateur football. Not on yesterday’s performance he isn’t.

Gold is a class player liked watching him and Knapp