Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

Guest Rob Roy no 1
3 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

Castlemilk had the better chances but sort of held on for the last 15 mins. You not there ?

What sort of crowd was at the game 

Wow - some brilliant results for the leafa sides. Tolcross and sandys who are no 1 and 2 in leafa with 2 tough away games.

Plus wot a result by lauriston - 2nd or 3rd division leafa side and beating one of the top teams in scotland. Be interesting to know how the game went as that park is supposed to be tiny. Dinsey would have them fired right up for it and i bet it was a proper in ur face battle in the wind and rain lol.

Well done the 3 teams 

Wow - some brilliant results for the leafa sides. Tolcross and sandys who are no 1 and 2 in leafa with 2 tough away games.
Plus wot a result by lauriston - 2nd or 3rd division leafa side and beating one of the top teams in scotland. Be interesting to know how the game went as that park is supposed to be tiny. Dinsey would have them fired right up for it and i bet it was a proper in ur face battle in the wind and rain lol.
Well done the 3 teams 

First rule of football make yourself hard to beat. Cracking result for them, the 3G they played on is horrid but same surface for both teams.

34 minutes ago, TootToot said:

Well done the 3 teams 

Brilliant win for us today and I’d say it was deserved and we were the better team over the 90 mins. Hit the bar, post, missed a couple big chances and the keeper has pulled off a couple great saves although as has ours and they also missed a big chance to go 1-0 up. 

The pitch is a strange one, today was the first time I had set eyes on it, never mind play on it - it’s brand new and the other side of the city to us but  only one we could get. We just wanted the game played and it’s worked out well thankfully. It’s one of the narrowest pitches we will play on this season with about 5/6 yards touchline to penalty box but lengthwise fine. We took a gamble giving up home advantage today and it’s paid off. It’s not like we are a team of hammer throwers, we get the ball down and try and play, our goal was actually a thing of beauty!

Edited by Dinsey

Guest Rob Roy no 1
4 minutes ago, Polnessan72 said:

Shortlees were the better team by country Mile, the lees goalie had had ice hanging aff his nose in the second Period. The number 6 for the dynamo is a big Fairy, plus nae bog roll in the away dressing room ! 

Who was the dynamo no 6