Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

Shortlees have a lot of quality this season and i don't think their games will necessarily hinge on whether he plays or not. I think hes a shadow of the player he was. Was anonymous against an under strength HT side until he threw himself to the ground for the penalty. Moments later he was (incorrectly may I add) sent off. Hes prone to a red card or two and shortlees are going to have to win games without him, personally I think they have the squad this year to do that 

I saw castlemilk earlier this season and they were excellent. Totally dominated the game from start to finish against very decent opposition. No one will go to Barlia and get an easy game that's for sure. I have not seen Shortlees so cant really comment, but they are clearly a top team so will cause problems, if I was free I'd definitely be taking this one in, will be a cracker I reckon.

I saw castlemilk earlier this season and they were excellent. Totally dominated the game from start to finish against very decent opposition. No one will go to Barlia and get an easy game that's for sure. I have not seen Shortlees so cant really comment, but they are clearly a top team so will cause problems, if I was free I'd definitely be taking this one in, will be a cracker I reckon.

Just checked and the Gartcosh 4-1 win was at Barlia. Seems like it will be a good battle between them in Central league this year

Think shortlees potentially will be a step to far for Dynamo, but it’s the Scottish so anything can happen.

Eastfield still the team to beat this year in my opinion.

Gartcosh game is there only defeat in all comps so far this season i think?

It was early in the season so could have been missing boys. Gartcosh r also a good side and they 2 could well be in Premier league next season along with Oban.

Having seen them theyll cause Shortlees alot of problems and theyll defo fancy thereselves to go through.