Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

Brave. I think Tarbolton will take care of NF Tomorrow. Shortlees tie for me

full sat draw -   

I think there's a good few 'tie of rounds' - or potential ones. 

New Farm v Glenburn

BAFC v Tollcross

Edi Uni v Sandys

Dynamo/Fallin v Shortlees

Laurieston v Harestanes (sorry Alford!)

...imo all smashing games to have and means a lot of good sides will be heading out!! 

Think if Fallin get through tomorrow then a home game vs Shortlees will be a cracker. 

Think Bannockburn still have to beat Greig Park tomorrow to secure tie against Tollcross. Think trip to Fife could be difficult may need a second game to get through.

eastfield and harestaines are still the favourites in my view but as I said before I think there might be a few shocks along the way this year!

Both Dumbarton teams falling today. Draw has been kind to some and really unkind to others, some big teams going out due to meeting each other and some so called "smaller" teams getting through, suppose that's the way the cookie crumbles in cup football.
I saw Castlemilk Dynamo earlier in the season in a west tie and thought they were excellent, not many teams will go to Barlia and beat them, tie of the round v shortlees for sure.

30 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

The side of the park for Fallin are a shambles , constantly on the refs back then arguing with players. It was their influence that got the Dynamo right back sent off

Constantly for a reason ref was joke.and if he was consistent yous would have been down to 10 not long after us..Anyway is wot it is enjoy your night and good luck against shortlees 

32 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

The side of the park for Fallin are a shambles , constantly on the refs back then arguing with players. It was their influence that got the Dynamo right back sent off

And im sure the Castlemilk sidelines never had anything to say to influence the refs decision for the Fallin red card on that side??

All in a very competitve game which was spoiled by the refs over eagerness to get cards out. Tie of the round and this is the Scottish Cup no some we diddy cup and hes ruined the game!!

All the best to Castlemilk in the next round.

5 hours ago, Des18 said:

Funny game football. Thought Fallin were the better side. LB then gets a red which seemed harsh and Castlemilk go on to win.

never mind always next year - Fallin have a good young team that will only get better.

I take you are involved with Fallin sore one today but tough tie , however you keep commenting how young Fallin are what’s average age of side ? 

11 hours ago, tug said:

I take you are involved with Fallin sore one today but tough tie , however you keep commenting how young Fallin are what’s average age of side ? 

Not directly involved just my local team and I know a few of the boys. Age wise only 1 player over 30 with 6/7 just in early 20s.

Good luck to Castlemilk in next round I hope they can beat Shortlees.