Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

On 02/11/2019 at 23:50, eyeswideopen15 said:

Knapp back smashing it at Amateur level. A couple.of great goals today and a constant threat. Shortlees are ayrshire only chance of a major this year.

That’s all well and good. Should go and play his level and challenge himself. Very good player obviously but never made a mark at decent level junior.

10 hours ago, steviegee89 said:

Leven pumped

I think a well deserved win for us and one nobody could grudge. Felt we were a bit underestimated today and while not being at our best we done what was needed. Forced to make 2 changes to the team sheet during the warm up, couldn’t be happier with what we put into the game. 

What a set up they’ve got at Leven and their boys were respectful and gracious in defeat. 

Edited by Dinsey

Bit surprised at the sandys result yesterday scraping a 1-0 win with all the hype on here about them. No disrespect at all to the dirrans as they would have battled all the way no doubt but I wouldnt rate them in the top 5 in ayrshire. Nevertheless its sandys in the hat for the last 32

Sure their pitch is owned by East Fife ladies and has a full time grounds man

I think a well deserved win for us and one nobody could grudge. Felt we were a bit underestimated today and while not being at our best we done what was needed. Forced to make 2 changes to the team sheet during the warm up, couldn’t be happier with what we put into the game. 

What a set up they’ve got at Leven and their boys were respectful and gracious in defeat. 

2 hours ago, The Mouth said:

Bit surprised at the sandys result yesterday scraping a 1-0 win with all the hype on here about them. No disrespect at all to the dirrans as they would have battled all the way no doubt but I wouldnt rate them in the top 5 in ayrshire. Nevertheless its sandys in the hat for the last 32

We weren’t at our best yesterday and only just done enough to get through. Dirrans made it difficult for us but if we can get the result after not playing well then we take it. 1 round at a time for us as nobody expects any teams from the east to get close so we will see