Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

6 minutes ago, mouse10 said:

Be a good game mate good spread on as well at the boozer for after ,we were choking to go away been at home in Scottish and west last few lol

That’s the best thing Iv read all night! Haha 

Scran better be worth it  coz our first quote back for a bus... £775. Pulling out pants down due to demand coz Hibs are at Hampden. 

That’s the best thing Iv read all night! Haha 
Scran better be worth it  coz our first quote back for a bus... £775. Pulling out pants down due to demand coz Hibs are at Hampden. 

f**k hibs get the troops to drongan [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That’s the plan, few of the boys wanted to go to the Hibs game but been well warned! Scottish cup away days are what it’s all about. 
Charge the players/ fans that want to go to the semi final double and take advantage of the semi. £20 a head to get a seat for the drongan game and an extra £10 a head for anyone going to the semi and drop them off on the way back. My business degree was well worth it 23 years later

Charge the players/ fans that want to go to the semi final double and take advantage of the semi. £20 a head to get a seat for the drongan game and an extra £10 a head for anyone going to the semi and drop them off on the way back. My business degree was well worth it 23 years later

They’ll be a bigger crowd at drongan and the drongan ultras will entertain [emoji23][emoji23]

Played drongan away a few year ago they had a decent crowd and apparently if rangers weren’t playing at same time it would have been a lot more 

Drongan is a bit of a rangers strong hold [emoji23][emoji23] but our team is mostly **** yeah get sum banter now ,a remember playing in front of sum cracking crowds back in the day against local rivals mauchline ,Cumnock ,auchinleck etc ,when we won league last year against dalry was a belter as well

• 2 weeks later...

Oban Saints through to the third round after a replay.

Last week: Oban Saints 4 Vale of Earn 4

A couple of bad defensive mistakes didn't help.

Today: Vale of Earn 3 Oban Saints 3

Oban Saints win on penalties.

Sounded like another tough game today. Saints were 2 nil down after 6 mins. Just glad to get through.

• 2 weeks later...

Difficult task for the thorn however certainly not impossible anything can happen. Should have put shortlees out a few years ago in Kilmarnock had a bundle of chances cleared off the line and then got beat in replay with a
Typical wonder display from Knapp at renfrew then the lees went on to win it thorn are stronger these days and seem to have kept most of the players together it will be a cracker!

Wide open this year but certainly St PATS, HARESTAINES and Bannockburn will be favorites but I suspect this might be the year a Fallin or a Sandys might just get through to the finals -who knows but good luck to everyone involved this weekend!

28 minutes ago, Des18 said:

Wide open this year but certainly St PATS, HARESTAINES and Bannockburn will be favorites but I suspect this might be the year a Fallin or a Sandys might just get through to the finals -who knows but good luck to everyone involved this weekend!

Have St.Pats strengthened on last years squad? If not I don't think they'll get far.

33 minutes ago, Des18 said:

Personally think eastfield have to be serious contenders again. Especially with the only team that stopped them winning it last year not in the competition this year! But also agree that maybe just a team like Sandy's or fallin could sneak their way to they later rounds

From what I have seen it's much the same squad of players as last season. Got a couple back from injury/working abroad that were unavailable for large parts of last year but no new faces

Have St.Pats strengthened on last years squad? If not I don't think they'll get far.