Scottish Cup

Amateur Footie Fan

4 hours ago, ThePlayer said:

So what's happening? Is there going to be a re-draw or not?

Just to reconfirm the draw will stand. There was an incorrect number read out. This has been confirmed with the below ties:

👇🏻

DRAW CONFIRMATIONS. (After the Thorn bring out twice confusion).

It’s @AfcNewshot v @ThornAthAFC

And @maryhillthistle v WHITFIELD TAVERN (DSMAFL) or @letham_afc (PAFA).

💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

On 14/09/2019 at 09:38, josecc said:
On 14/09/2019 at 09:17, The Mouth said:
Cracking away day in store for shortlees away up in aberdeen. Thats what the scottish is all about. Hopefully come back with the win. When are the ties to be played?

5th October

Totally agree. 

• 3 weeks later...
What do we see as tie of the round then folks?
St Pats v Doune Castle looks on paper a good tie , think St Pats will progress but u never know in a 1 off game. 
Nothing else really jumping out at me.
St Pat's will have no problems beating Doune Castle. Would expect them to win by at least 3 or 4

Saw St pats once this season. Was impressed with them. Not seen doune play in a long time but had a look and they’re 2nd top of there league. Semi finals of the east last season as well. St Pats one of the “favourites” so you’d expect them to progress. 

1 hour ago, LoveFitbaw said:

Saw St pats once this season. Was impressed with them. Not seen doune play in a long time but had a look and they’re 2nd top of there league. Semi finals of the east last season as well. St Pats one of the “favourites” so you’d expect them to progress. 

Watched them v dunblane the other week, they were bang average at best. Had a very poor first half, down at HT, came back in the second half, just had a better half than dunblane did cause they were poor 

St Patts far from bang average. Sitting top of the Fosters and stats don't lie. Haven'y seen Doune but it looks like they are going well looking at their table. Like previous comments you never know but St Patts at home have to be strong favourites.

44 minutes ago, Gaf said:

St Patts far from bang average. Sitting top of the Fosters and stats don't lie. Haven'y seen Doune but it looks like they are going well looking at their table. Like previous comments you never know but St Patts at home have to be strong favourites.

I think The Player meant Doune are bang average m8.

You can watch any amateur team in a one off game and they can look bang average. Doune have lost once this season to Dumbarton Academy 2 - 1. I am sure they will go into the game with a degree of confidence. This is two well established and respected teams who have both had highs and lows over the years and are still going strong. I am sure they will still be around when many others are gone. If that's bang average I would take it all day long

22 minutes ago, Sailor said:

You can watch any amateur team in a one off game and they can look bang average. Doune have lost once this season to Dumbarton Academy 2 - 1. I am sure they will go into the game with a degree of confidence. This is two well established and respected teams who have both had highs and lows over the years and are still going strong. I am sure they will still be around when many others are gone. If that's bang average I would take it all day long

Bridgewater v St Mungo's looks another decent tie.