Ayr United v Dundee United

Looking forward to the game seeing Shankland back at Somerset park in another shirt will be gutting though, hope him and Smith have an off game and really hope our support don't give them abuse banter is fine but they both were amazing for us, not predicting a result to I see the injury situation later on in the week but Uncle Ian had Robbie Neilson's number last season.

As mentioned earlier, the team pretty much picks itself, and when it does you tend to be playing well.

On paper, this is the toughest game we'll face for a couple of months (when we head to Inverness), so a win would put us in a great position.

BIG game already in the season and was always going to be a bit special after last season, Shanks and Smith.
Lines up perfectly for a boring no score draw, which both sides would probably take right now.
A nice big crowd for this one please.
Dundee United to outnumber the Ayr fans I'm going for.

32 minutes ago, rb123! said:
8 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:
BIG game already in the season and was always going to be a bit special after last season, Shanks and Smith.
Lines up perfectly for a boring no score draw, which both sides would probably take right now.
A nice big crowd for this one please.

Dundee United to outnumber the Ayr fans I'm going for.

Nah, I reckon they’ll have around 1000, with just under 2000 home fans.

41 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Hoping to make this one but finances are tight for the month now after Wrexham.

It’s a very good point that. Top notch away support on Saturday but an expensive weekend might hit attendances over the next few games

36 minutes ago, Tommi_Pavlova said:

Everybody loves Lawrence Shankland.
Going to be odd seeing him playing against us, I hope he has 4 off days this year all against us.

We’ve got goals though, worry for me is that Dundee United maybe overpower us.

He’s a fucking fraud.  He’s already dropped his goals-per-game ratio in the league from 4 to 2 in the space of just four games.

It should be a good game and decent crowd irrespective of who has the most fans. I'd expect at least 1,800 home fans and ultimately we've nothing much to lose as most people are expecting a United victory on their way to the title.

It will of course be much harder for us without Murdoch but Kerr has played very well the past couple of weeks and I'm sure our front 3 will cause United plenty of problems with their pace and movement.

Weather's looking pretty good for Saturday and we've had a decent start to the season, especially after losing some of our key players, so a good noisy crowd and an exciting game (where we take at least a point) will do more than nicely for me.............