Our Best XI

accies1874

If we’re playing a team that’s going to sit in I’d be tempted to go with Christie, McGinn & Armstrong behind the striker. Christie and Armstrong can drift inside and the full backs can give us width.
Switch one of them for Fraser or Forrest if we need pace for a more counter-attacking set up.

So the team is going to ‘sit in’ AND have the full backs giving us width?

Don’t be so stupid

That's not true he's started 75% of their games this season and played 70% of available minutes.  My guess was hang on, again.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jay-fulton/profil/spieler/171260

Fulton has been on the bench for Swansea’s last 5 games. His last start was a month ago where he was substituted at half time in a 3-0 home defeat by Brentford

The fact that you want him in the team ahead of McTominay and McGinn highlights yet again what a clueless clown you really are

Here’s laughing at you

Yet again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

So the team is going to ‘sit in’ AND have the full backs giving us width?

Don’t be so stupid

Don't think that's what he said. He said against teams that sit in. 

Makes sense actually, have more central attacking midfielder leaving spaces for attacking full backs. 

Kenny McLean is impressing me lately. Playing as a second striker for parts of the match against Arsenal today. Seemed to be everywhere and doing the little things to make a breakout effective. Either through his timed pressing or by linking up the play in the face of a desperately aggressive counter press. 

• 3 years later...
On 17/02/2023 at 15:20, Central Belt Caley said:

Replying to an opinion on Ryan Porteous from over 3 years ago is a completely normal thing to do. Not like anythings changed in that time

On 17/02/2023 at 16:24, craigkillie said:

Doing so using a tweet about his performance in a game nearly 5 months ago as well.

Too many posters on here make impulsive reactive posts. Best to consider your point over a few years, assessing the evidence as it arises - and even when wait another 6 months to finalise your thoughts before posting. I for one applaud this measured approach.