Away Ticket Pricing

23 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Image may contain: stadium and outdoor

This was before kick off at Tannadice on Saturday. Prices were £24 for away fans. We ended up only taking 569. Usually we'd take closer to 1000, although it has to be noted that our poor start affected the support as well.

Still, £24 is mental. They only had 2 turnstiles open as well, meaning loads of fans didn't make the kick off (thus the sparse looking section in the photo) including me, and I was outside just before 15.50 yet didn't get in until just after the first goal was scored (9th minute). So shite prices and shite service.

I only paid £11 mind as I got a concession ticket.

We're £24 tonight at Motherwell.

11 hours ago, clydebank kopite said:

2 adults and 2 kids in the away stand  at Fir Park was £28. Same at Parkhead is £84. 

How you get two adults in for £28 when it's £24 for an adult?

We're getting charged this

Admission Prices:

Adults  £24

Concession (60 & over, 16-18, Students with valid card) £17

Junior (15 & Under)  £3

Family (1 Adult and 2 Junior) £28

Surely it's £52?

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Very.

Image result for away end celtic park

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

That's dreadful.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Image result for celtic park restricted view"

Time I went we got stuck behind a wall and you couldnt see at least a third if the pitch at the far end.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Great to see other clubs getting on board with this now. I hadn't read anything about Dunfermline fans banner at the weekend so delighted to see that today. 

Daily record unsurprisingly made a mess of their reporting of St Mirrens banner last night, but seem to have tried to save face with a new one today. (link below)

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/twentys-plenty-campaign-started-celtic-20763352

The absolute best thing is for all fans to get on board and continue protests across grounds, across leagues, across the country. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50813076

includes comparisons between all 12 clubs on ticket prices & other matchday costs

What a half arsed article that is. Saints let an adult and two U12s in for a combined £17. Yet they're trying to claim we charge more for a ticket, pie and programme than Hearts.

FWIW an adult and two U12s who went to Tynecastle to watch us last weekend would've paid £39. 

I repeat, we charge an adult and two U12s £17, and Hearts charge the same people £39, yet the BBC are presenting graphs that claim we're more expensive.

What a half arsed article that is. Saints let an adult and two U12s in for a combined £17. Yet they're trying to claim we charge more for a ticket, pie and programme than Hearts.
FWIW an adult and two U12s who went to Tynecastle to watch us last weekend would've paid £39. 
I repeat, we charge an adult and two U12s £17, and Hearts charge the same people £39, yet the BBC are presenting graphs that claim we're more expensive.

No way to reply to it. Typical BBC garbage.
Don’t scrap the licence, scrap the BBC.

• 4 weeks later...

Using the cheapest and most expensive ticket price is an oversimplification but they got that right

You’re just confused because St Johnstone don’t get access to the cheapest tickets
So it's not really the correct price is it? You can't have a cheapest price if people can't actually access it.

So it's not really the correct price is it? You can't have a cheapest price if people can't actually access it.

Saint Johnstone fans and Celtic fans can’t access it but that doesn’t mean it’s not the cheapest price

As I say it’s a simplified version of a far more complex picture