Away Ticket Pricing

10 minutes ago, sjc said:

Just wait til they move to their new stadium, you'll be paying £30 to sit in Inverness-shire......

This, can't see their stadium move bringing anything other than a price hike. 

As it is, since I drive, trips to Pittodrie can cost me over £50, once you also factor in food etc., if the new stadium brings that up beyond £60 then I'll be giving it miss apart from the initial time.

I’m still annoyed at Dundee charging almost Premier league prices! £24 this season is shocking for Championship football 

Hibs v Hearts was £28 for away fans (full price) in the championship:

07161-B4-C-DE64-4-A04-A579-8011-FCFAB8-F0.png

They're charging home fans £29 for the top tier aswell, so seem to get away with it. 
They were at it last season too. 
No idea why their logic is to rip off their own fans, purely to rip off away fans, but there you go.

Hearts don’t have that many walk up fans I’d imagine, vast majority of the Tynecastle crowd have season tickets. Walk up prices are such that you can miss 6 games and the season tickets is still cheaper.

Hearts don’t have that many walk up fans I’d imagine, vast majority of the Tynecastle crowd have season tickets. Walk up prices are such that you can miss 6 games and the season tickets is still cheaper.

And the season tickets for the upper sections behind the goals are slightly more expensive than those on the halfway line in Perth

There’s certainly an element of this thread that boils down to small town bumpkins moaning that things are awfy expensive in the big city.

12 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

And the season tickets for the upper sections behind the goals are slightly more expensive than those on the halfway line in Perth

There’s certainly an element of this thread that boils down to small town bumpkins moaning that things are awfy expensive in the big city.

The complaints are Hearts, at some point in the past 12 months, have randomly decided to refuse to sell away fans regular tickets, and instead only sell increased price ones.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The complaints are Hearts, at some point in the past 12 months, have randomly decided to refuse to sell away fans regular tickets, and instead only sell increased price ones.

They were selling £5 tickets to students for the Ross County game.

4 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

I'm sure I've been paying around £26 every time I go to Perth.

I doubt it, as we never charge home fans that apart from Old Firm games, you'll have paid £23, same as adult home fans.

If you take an under 16, you'll get in for £16, like the home fans.

Tynecastle, though, has away fans paying more than home fans, in the same stand.

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The Wheatfield stand has Hearts fans paying three different prices.

The new stand has a few seats at a 4th price

How many of those prices are higher than what away fans get offered?

How many of those prices are higher than what away fans get offered?

IMG_0410.jpg.087a791ed8a0158302c8d3964a48f09a.jpg

Roughly 60% are more expensive. 10% are the same price and the remainder are cheaper although not as cheap as the ones at the front of section M you were wanting to buy.

Given that the cheap seats at the front of section G have been closed off recently because of bad behaviour those proportions may have changed. The numbers will be similar for the New stand but there will be more platinum seats

The seats at the front of Section M have been unavailable for supporters of some big clubs as well lately thanks to arseholes amongst the visiting support

IMG_0017.thumb.jpg.67ca7a010642e59384c676f9e9a44f13.jpg

I’m not a club spokesman but I’d speculate that the decision to not make them available to fans of clubs whose support will fit into the top section is probably as much driven by policing and stewarding as it is by trying to squeeze every last drop out of the Perth pound

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

IMG_0410.jpg.087a791ed8a0158302c8d3964a48f09a.jpg

Roughly 60% are more expensive. 10% are the same price and the remainder are cheaper although not as cheap as the ones at the front of section M you were wanting to buy.

Given that the cheap seats at the front of section G have been closed off recently because of bad behaviour those proportions may have changed. The numbers will be similar for the New stand but there will be more platinum seats

The seats at the front of Section M have been unavailable for supporters of some big clubs as well lately thanks to arseholes amongst the visiting support

I’m not a club spokesman but I’d speculate that the decision to not make them available to fans of clubs whose support will fit into the top section is probably as much driven by policing and stewarding as it is by trying to squeeze every last drop out of the Perth pound

Fair enough, it's just frustrating as an away fan, who would go for the previously available lower price, to find you don't even get that option anymore, while home fans do.

6 hours ago, Eckauskas said:

Pittodrie is saved from being the worst away day in the league by Celtic charging £30 to sit behind a pillar.

I remember when I used to go to Parkhead back when we were SPL and the price was a fair bit cheaper if you bought restricted view.

You then just sat where you liked.

I assume Celtic have caught onto this and only drop the price a little for RV. 

I also remember playing Celtic just after the Old firm and some seats were missing. Fans were told to still sit on them even though they weren't there.

Edited by Gaz FFC

I remember when I used to go to Parkhead back when we were SPL and the price was a fair bit cheaper if you bought restricted view.
You then just say where you liked.
I also remember playing Celtic just after the Old firm and some seats were missing. Fans were told to still sit on them even though they weren't there.

They now don’t sell RV until all full price tickets have sold

50 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

They now don’t sell RV until all full price tickets have sold

Makes sense I suppose as folk (like me) were just using it as a way to buy cheap tickets and then sit in the good view seats.

Once I noticed they had the barcode readers and not a person at the turnstiles I started buying concession tickets for Parkhead. 

f**k em

11 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

When we played there recently, it was £30 for RV and £33 for URV.

f**k paying that.

12 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

It was cheaper cause you were paying in shillings