Away Ticket Pricing

Morning All

Started looking back over the years at the increasing prices of away tickets in Scottish Football. Looking to see if anyone can lend a hand and give me the prices you have or know away fans to have paid for Celtic park this coming season and previous seasons. Also any pricing increases you have faced at other grounds throughout the years. 

As a Celtic fan i am only able to gather away pricing that we have paid over the years, and we have reached out to the SLO for what we charge and have charged, but not expecting a response. Any help appreciated 👍

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/celtic-a-ticket-information

Full view:
Adults: £33, Concessions (O65 & U16): £20, U13s: £12
Restricted view
Adults: £30, Concessions (O65 & U16s): £17, U13s: £9

Is that what you're after?

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

47 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Full view:
Restricted view

Perfect mate, thanks. 
Have you any idea how this has differed over the years? Looking right back to season 2015/16 on wards for a rough gauge. 

8 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Dont do away games now pricing has jumped up quite significantly in recent years at a lot of grounds. When you take in travel costs, food , drink I would rather take my wife out for a nice meal. There should be a standard price across the board but hey hoo it's the SFA we are dealing with.  

Its quite staggering looking back. Fans across the country are paying for the league and association not being able to sell our game properly, and although its kind of forced the clubs hands, its a joke ticket prices creep up year after year. 

37 minutes ago, BC1888 said:

Its quite staggering looking back. Fans across the country are paying for the league and association not being able to sell our game properly, and although its kind of forced the clubs hands, its a joke ticket prices creep up year after year. 

Agree. For me it's a season ticket. Above that its 1877 club annual fee. Buddie vision just under £5 a month, SMISA buy the buds £12 a month time scale 10 years 4 years left for fan ownership.  

I've noticed relegated Premiership clubs tend to charge fans their Premiership prices in the Championship too, which has had a knock on effect with other Championship clubs raising their gate prices to match. Usual excuse from the board for doing this was it would help them bounce straight back up the following season.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Full view:
Restricted view

Robbing b*****ds

Tynecastle  was £29 for us Accies fans on Saturday,so Hesgoals.com or other sites it was for most of us who would have went.

I coined the phrase " Twenty's Plenty"  last season and am glad some folk including a fellow Accie are talking of a campaign for this.This issue of away prices across the top two divisions now is something that needs to happen as where will it end up?

Coincidentally,pal of mine went to West Ham v Norwich instead which was £27...cheaper than Tynecastle was.

16 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Tynecastle  was £29 for us Accies fans on Saturday,so Hesgoals.com or other sites it was for most of us who would have went.

I coined the phrase " Twenty's Plenty"  last season and am glad some folk including a fellow Accie are talking of a campaign for this.This issue of away prices across the top two divisions now is something that needs to happen as where will it end up?

Coincidentally,pal of mine went to West Ham v Norwich instead which was £27...cheaper than Tynecastle was.

Mentioned it on the Motherwell thread, but Hearts have started to only sell the high price tickets, and refuse to sell away fans cheap tickets.

In the same stand, Hearts fans can get seated for £21, yet a Motherwell fan sitting just a walkway further back has to pay £29, as they dont get any option. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mentioned it on the Motherwell thread, but Hearts have started to only sell the high price tickets, and refuse to sell away fans cheap tickets.

In the same stand, Hearts fans can get seated for £21, yet a Motherwell fan sitting just a walkway further back has to pay £29, as they dont get any option. 

That's against SPFL rules isn't it? Away fans can't be charged more for comparable tickets than home fans.

The one caveat is that Hearts and Aberdeen have particularly byzantine ticket pricing structures, so there may well be some matching part of the stadium where Hearts fans get tickets are the away fan prices.

21 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

That's against SPFL rules isn't it? Away fans can't be charged more for comparable tickets than home fans.

The one caveat is that Hearts and Aberdeen have particularly byzantine ticket pricing structures, so there may well be some matching part of the stadium where Hearts fans get tickets are the away fan prices.

They're charging home fans £29 for the top tier aswell, so seem to get away with it. 

They were at it last season too. 

No idea why their logic is to rip off their own fans, purely to rip off away fans, but there you go.

Hearts used to be really good value too, I remember their prices for the bottom tier being only a tenner.

The relegated Premiership teams aren't the only ones taking the piss though, I remember us being relegated with Alloa to League One and Alloa keeping their Championship gate prices. 

I’m still annoyed at Dundee charging almost Premier league prices! £24 this season is shocking for Championship football 
Almost Premier prices? Outwith the 2 cheeks St. Mirren are £22.

Adult PATG was £20 from moving into the stadium in 2009 right through to the end of 2017/18. In 2018/19 it went up to £22.