Rovers v Falkirk

Hank Scorpio

Fair play to Raith. By far the better team in the second half and well deserved in the end.

For our pen (since someone was asking) , it looked like the ball kept on a straight course and neither player touched it.

I was cautiously optimistic at half time, that we could get back into that game too... [emoji19]

20 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:

Fair play to Raith. By far the better team in the second half and well deserved in the end.

For our pen (since someone was asking) , it looked like the ball kept on a straight course and neither player touched it.

I was cautiously optimistic at half time, that we could get back into that game too... emoji19.png

Neither player touched the ball for the pen. Vaughan put his body in to shield it, like you do all the time in midfield, and the ref gave a pen. 

Rovers were comfortable today. 

32 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:
41 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:
Really?  Must have been really bad before today!!

You're quoting my comment from half time. First half we did pass quite quickly at times. Usually it's the turgid second half pish.

Genuinely not having a go at you mate.

I just expected so much more from FFC.

I have read some of the comments, earlier this week from FFC fans, I can understand now where they are coming from. The first 15 minutes were okay for you but afterwards..... looks like Ray is working his "magic", as he did with us and DUFC and whoever else...!!

2 hours ago, mic_17_uk said:
2 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:
Really?  Must have been really bad before today!!

You're quoting my comment from half time. First half we did pass quite quickly at times. Usually it's the turgid second half pish.

The team did the same in the second half as well but still failed to make an impact.

2 hours ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

Older Falkirk fans hitting a young rovers fan isn’t right, it’s only the challenge cup at the end of the day...

Doesn’t matter if it’s the European cup final it still wouldn’t be right, but what’s all this?

2 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:
15 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:
The team did the same in the second half as well but still failed to make an impact.

I thought we were badly outclassed in midfield in the second half.

This presents your short term manager with an issue.

I feel for your current situation.

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

This presents your short term manager with an issue.

I feel for your current situation.

“short term manager”, shhhhhhhh, dinna give’m hope!

”I feel for your current situation”, see 23 May, 2015 - 11 May, 2016.

Seeing as Ray canna coach his way outta a wet paper bag, it’ll be interesting if he can coach his way out of Falkirk. Note that I have, unfortunately, predicted his firing after the Stranraer away loss on Sept. 21st.