Forfar v East Fife

The talk behind the goals,certainly at 1-0 was Where are the ball boys? with Mc Callum trying to slow down the game. AT 1 - 2 Mc Callum  ,I thought, increased the speed of return ,although there were still no signs of ball boys.

I must admit that I was really impressed with his goalkeeping skills.

1 hour ago, sammytroot said:

The talk behind the goals,certainly at 1-0 was Where are the ball boys? with Mc Callum trying to slow down the game. AT 1 - 2 Mc Callum  ,I thought, increased the speed of return ,although there were still no signs of ball boys.

I must admit that I was really impressed with his goalkeeping skills.

Forfar haven’t had ball boys for years.

Just watched the highlights, excellent as always. Very impressive win and if it wasn’t for the Forfar keeper it really should have been 4 or even 5-1. Dowds is turning out to be an excellent player with a big future ahead. Playing alongside a clever player like Wallace will only help too.

Aye, missed the game but watched the highlights there. Looks like McCallum stopped that being a doing.

He did. A truly outstanding goalkeeper-their defence was well drilled also. We were brilliant all over the park.

Really delighted that Agnew back to his best. Whilst he always has the gift for a goal - his midfield play was back to its brilliant self before his injury last year.

Hopefully we can keep all the team injury free.

I bow totally to the knowledge of the manager ....and the match against Forfar... highlights could have been 6 or 7. So any ‘but’ is minuscule.... but... the goalkeeper seems a little suspect. I am sure DY has his reasons but 3 of the goals against in the last three games looked dodgy. And we have an excellent keeper on the sidelines.
Thoughts?
I emphasise.... I only judge from the highlights.

I bow totally to the knowledge of the manager ....and the match against Forfar... highlights could have been 6 or 7. So any ‘but’ is minuscule.... but... the goalkeeper seems a little suspect. I am sure DY has his reasons but 3 of the goals against in the last three games looked dodgy. And we have an excellent keeper on the sidelines.
Thoughts?
I emphasise.... I only judge from the highlights.
I'm biased when it comes to the keeper situation and would clearly love brett back in but until we lose in the league with Hart I'm happy for him to be in as I'm too superstitious to change what's working at the moment