Dunfermline Athletic vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Dunfermline just didn't really create anything yesterday. Zero shots on target that I can remember. Once players like Kiltie and McDonald get bedded in you'd imagine Nisbet will have a few more chances coming his way.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Dunfermline just didn't really create anything yesterday. Zero shots on target that I can remember. Once players like Kiltie and McDonald get bedded in you'd imagine Nisbet will have a few more chances coming his way.

You're right 0 shots on target with 61% possession is a worry but against Alloa we couldn't keep the ball.

Don't remember any chance we had off the line tbh. We created almost nothing but neither did Caley. It should have been 0-0, like John Robertson admitted after the game. If Caley had played at even 75% yesterday then we would have been comfortably beaten.

As someone said, Paton really isn't the problem. He's an easy scapegoat but I don't think we've had a single game this season where he's been our poorest performer. He's not very good at all but there are bigger issues to address. I'd argue with anyone who tried to say he was worse than Beadling or Turner yesterday.

Might be of interest to Pars fans - a few ICT fans recently started an ICT fan podcast and on Saturday we got the thoughts of some ICT and Pars fans pre / post match. Only a short episode but if you are looking to kill 20 minutes today you might enjoy it. Or not.

https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/the-paralytics/