Dunfermline Athletic vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle

11 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

That McCauley really should have been sent off, was quite weak refereeing really. Is he still at ICT? 

Nah he went back to Northern Ireland in the summer. Had to check Wiki to see who he had signed for and it was Derry City.

We spent ages chasing the guy as well. Maybe just wanted to head back closer to home.

Edited by RiG

On 10/09/2019 at 15:07, SandyCromarty said:

Sorry to hear that as I always thought of him as one of the finest players I've ever seen live, I was at a Chelsea -QPR game years ago when old Bates was Chelsea's Chairman, Hay was absolutely outstanding that day and played a blinder, his long passes were so fuckin accurate, young Butch Wilkins was in the QPR side and his work rate was second to none

half right

3 hours ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

How has nisbett got on so far ? Surely a matter of time before he starts hitting the numbers

Really, really good player, most complete striker we've had in a few years. The way we've been playing has been criminal for him really, asking him to chase channel punts. 

16 hours ago, sophia said:

half right

I'm sure we're all aware of Hay's eyesight problems, as the game I saw him in was years before his problem arose I stand by my description.

Did the hair splitters convention meet your exact expectations this year?

Edited by SandyCromarty

22 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
On 12/09/2019 at 15:44, SandyCromarty said:
How can a weekend off be classed as game preparation?

Because f**k you ya massive boab

Great eloquent and informative response.

Though my name is Sandy not Boab.

You should consider a career as a speech writer for Boris or Daft Donnie.

Edited by SandyCromarty

In terms of player quality, I don't think there's much between the sides but Inverness just seem to have a more settled squad and know how to play to their strengths. We are still chopping and changing every week with formations and players, trying to find the best combinations. Think that will be the difference tomorrow in what will be a close game. 1-2 ICT.

Huge game today, thank god partick look so poor as we could well be involved in a scrap at the wrong end of the table, yes its only september but its been a worrying downward spiral. Keatings and walsh are the two danger men for ICT today. Drop paton, please SC. And FFS 2 upfront!